This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Health Services: Health Services (12 Jan 2011)
“Question 357: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if she will confirm that neither she nor any agencies funded by her Department have any involvement in providing accommodation for clients at an address in an area (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [48333/10]”
- Written Answers — Tax Reliefs: Tax Reliefs (15 Dec 2010)
“Question 112: To ask the Minister for Finance the way in which the new standard rate of tax relief on expenditure up to â¬10,000 on home energy savings works will operate; the works covered by the scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [47529/10]”
- Written Answers — Asylum Support Services: Asylum Support Services (15 Dec 2010)
“Question 158: To ask the Minister for Justice and Law Reform if he will confirm that neither he nor any agencies funded by him have any involvement in providing accommodation for clients at an address in an area (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [47541/10]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 4 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 71 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 84 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)