This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Prescription Charges: Prescription Charges (1 Feb 2011)
“Question 136: To ask the TÃ¡naiste and Minister for Health and Children further to Parliamentary Question No. 94 of 20 January 2011 if the prescription charge should be applied twice to the same medication (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [4601/11]”
- Written Answers — Health Services: Health Services (1 Feb 2011)
“Question 137: To ask the TÃ¡naiste and Minister for Health and Children if a payment will be restored to persons (details supplied) in Dublin 12; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [4602/11]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 435 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 212 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)