This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Exchequer Savings, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Staff, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Mary Lou McDonald and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Personnel (30 Jun 2020)
“10. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence if each long-term recommendation within the Public Service Pay Commission recommendations on recruitment and retention in the Permanent Defence Forces will be implemented in full by the deadline of 4 July 2020 as previously committed to. [13484/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (30 Jun 2020)
“171. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills her views on the proposal presented by an organisation (details supplied) regarding school transport providers; and if she will engage with the organisation and respond to its proposals. [13101/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: English Language Training Organisations (30 Jun 2020)
“141. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the details of the consideration given to the scheduled reopening of language schools; the engagement she has had with the sector; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [12901/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 172 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Lou McDonald speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1232 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register