This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Exchequer Savings, Departmental Agencies, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Mary Lou McDonald and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Departmental Programmes (28 Sep 2023)
“282. To ask the Minister for Health what funding is available to older persons seeking support to adapt their homes via the health-age-friendly-homes programme; what steps older persons seeking support should take to access this funding; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42011/23]”
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (27 Sep 2023)
“I join in commending members of An Garda Síochána, our Defence Forces, the Naval Service and the Army Ranger Wing on the successful operation off our coast yesterday. It demonstrates the need to invest in Naval Service capacity and in the wider Defence Forces. The truth is that our Naval Service cannot monitor our seas effectively and this is due to decades of under-investment....”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (27 Sep 2023)
“I absolutely agree with the Taoiseach that nobody should jump to conclusions. What I am asking him to do, and this is a necessary precursor to getting the terms of reference for the review right, is simply to establish, as a matter of fact, whether a meeting or meetings occurred involving clinicians, and also the head of Children's Health Ireland, CHI, in which these experimental surgical...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 183 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 265 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Lou McDonald speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1747 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register