This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Exchequer Savings, Departmental Agencies, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Mary Lou McDonald and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Legislative Measures (16 Sep 2021)
“144. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if ratification of the International Labour Organization, ILO, Convention C190 Violence and Harassment in the Workplace requires amendments to domestic legislation; if so, the type of legislative amendments that will be required; and the outcome of his officials stakeholder consultation with the social partners and other...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: National Council for Special Education (16 Sep 2021)
“238. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when she expects the National Council for Special Education to complete and submit its policy advice on education provision in special classes and special schools, first commissioned in September 2018. [44390/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: State Bodies (16 Sep 2021)
“268. To ask the Minister for Health further to Parliamentary Questions Nos. 2566 and 2567 of 27 July 2021, the dates on which the working group to revise the drug and alcohol task forces handbook in line with Reducing Harm, Supporting Recovery have met online or in person since its establishment by his Department in tabular form; and if he will commit to an ongoing interagency approach...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 184 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 409 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Lou McDonald speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1458 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register