This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Exchequer Savings, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Staff, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Mary Lou McDonald and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed): Departmental Operations (12 Jun 2019)
“3. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of the international, EU and Northern Ireland division of his Department. [24205/19]”
- Northern Ireland: Statements (11 Jun 2019)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on these statements on the North in the Dáil. Far from suggesting anybody should butt out, be quiet or be reticent in our discussion on the North, on the contrary, it is incredibly important that the Oireachtas has ongoing engagement on progress, dilemmas and politics in the North. I only wish debates on matters in the North were more regular. I have...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Local Authority Members' Remuneration (11 Jun 2019)
“958. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the date on which the final report of the independent review of the role and remuneration of elected members to local authorities will be published. [23318/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 183 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 182 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 67 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Lou McDonald speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1150 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register