This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Exchequer Savings, Departmental Agencies, Departmental Staff, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Mary Lou McDonald and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Departmental Staff (17 Oct 2017)
“I too would like a sense of the costs associated with the Taoiseach's political staff and advisers. The Taoiseach might provide that to us. Nick Millar is a communications person. Is that correct? There are two press secretaries. What are they doing? What relationship do they have, if any, with the strategic communications unit? Where is the division of labour? I want the...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Seanad Reform (17 Oct 2017)
“The abolition of the Seanad is a well-trodden path which then turned into the reform of Seanad but none of the above has happened. I do not detect any great political appetite or urgency for dealing with the issue. My questions, much like the previous speaker, are around when all of this will be actioned and who will chair the implementation group. There have been 12 separate reports...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 153 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 263 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Lou McDonald speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 870 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register