This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Exchequer Savings, Departmental Staff, Departmental Agencies, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Mary Lou McDonald and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: National Council for Special Education (1 Apr 2021)
“217. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the National Council for Special Education has completed and submitted its policy advice on education provision in special classes and special schools first commissioned in September 2018; the advice provided on the provision of reading schools for children with dyslexia; and when she will publish the policy advice. [17793/21]”
- Post-European Council Meeting: Statements (31 Mar 2021)
“The meeting of the European Council which took place last week was a crucial moment in the European Union's battle with Covid-19. Over the course of the past year, the virus has wreaked havoc across member states. The economic and social devastation caused by this pandemic has been severe. The people of the EU and Ireland have experienced months of hardship. They have endured lockdown and...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Cabinet Committees (31 Mar 2021)
“16. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on health will next meet. [13102/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 173 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 442 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Lou McDonald speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1404 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register