This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Exchequer Savings, Departmental Staff, Departmental Agencies, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Mary Lou McDonald and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Cabinet Committees (23 Jun 2021)
“18. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on environment and climate change will next meet. [33087/21]”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (23 Jun 2021)
“13. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his recent meeting with the new leader of the Democratic Unionist Party. [31826/21]”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Economic Policy (23 Jun 2021)
“7. To ask the Taoiseach the role of his Department in preparing the national economic recovery plan. [33377/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 200 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 418 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Lou McDonald speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1437 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register