This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Job Creation: Job Creation (1 Feb 2011)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 213 to 216, inclusive, together. Details of the figures for job created and lost in companies supported by Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland in Co. Louth for the period in question are set out in Tables A and B. As statistical information in relation to County Enterprise Boards is collated annually, figures in respect of 2010 are currently being collated...”
- Written Answers — Grant Payments: Grant Payments (27 Jan 2011)
“My Department does not provide direct funding or grants to businesses but provides funding to a number of State Agencies, including the County and City Enterprise Boards (CEBs) and Enterprise Ireland, through whom assistance is delivered directly to businesses. The CEB's unique role positions them as a first point of contact for persons wishing to set up in business. The promoter should in...”
- Written Answers — Sports Funding: Sports Funding (26 Jan 2011)
“Under the terms of the Sport Capital Programme grants are allocated to sporting organisations towards the provision of new facilities or the renovation/extension of existing facilities. Since 1998, over â¬739 million has been allocated to over 7,400 projects nationwide. No decision has been made on the timing of the next round of the Sports Capital Programme. When such a Programme is...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 60 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 10 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 20 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 808 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)