This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Schools Recognition: Schools Recognition (1 Feb 2011)
“I can confirm that the school to which the Deputy refers has made an application to my Department for Permanent Recognition. The application is currently being assessed. The school authority has recently provided additional informaton to my Department, which will help inform the assessment process. A decision on the school's application will be conveyed to the school authority in due course...”
- Written Answers — Site Acquisitions: Site Acquisitions (1 Feb 2011)
“I wish to advise the Deputy that in the past three months my Department concluded two acquisitions in County Cork, the details of these sites are set out below. Due to commercial sensitivities pertaining to site acquisitions generally it is not the Department's policy to provide details of the purchase cost of sites so recently acquired. The Deputy might also note that both schools were...”
- Written Answers — Schools Building Projects: Schools Building Projects (1 Feb 2011)
“I am pleased to advise the Deputy that a project to provide a new school building for the school to which he refers has been announced as one of the projects to commence the process of appointing a design team under my Department's 2011 Multi-annual School Building and Modernisation Programme. My officials will be in further contact with the school authority in due course relating to the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 110 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 631 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)