This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Services, Home Care Packages Data, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Mary Butler and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Services (23 Jun 2022)
“As this is a service matter, I have asked the Health Service Executive to respond directly to the Deputy as soon as possible.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Homes (23 Jun 2022)
“The Nursing Homes Support Scheme (NHSS), commonly referred to as 'Fair Deal', is a system of financial support for people who require long-term residential care. The primary legislation underpinning the NHSS is the Nursing Homes Support Scheme Act 2009. Participants in the NHSS contribute to the cost of their care according to their means while the State pays the balance of the cost. The...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Help Service (23 Jun 2022)
“I have established a cross-departmental Strategic Workforce Advisory Group to examine factors affecting the care sector workforce. The structure and membership of the Strategic Workforce Advisory Group was informed by submissions received by my Department from key stakeholders in January 2022 as well as by a short-life scoping exercise to gather initial data and evidence on the extent of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 94 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 54 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Butler speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 402 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)