This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Services, Home Care Packages Data, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Mary Butler and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (17 Oct 2019)
“Yesterday, Family Carers Ireland protested outside the gates of Leinster House. I went outside to meet its members. They are on their knees. The word they used was "caged". They feel caged in their own homes when it comes to home support hours and respite hours. They feel there is a postcode lottery for services. Rural isolation and desperation were also mentioned. Home carers who...”
- Road Traffic (Amendment) (Use of Electric Scooters) Bill 2019: Second Stage (16 Oct 2019)
“I thank the Ceann Comhairle for the opportunity to speak on this issue. I commend my colleagues, Deputies Lahart, MacSharry and Troy, who worked very hard to bring the Bill forward. The use of e-scooters is growing in popularity with commuters, and companies in our cities are offering e-scooter rentals to tourists. The Bill is timely. Whether one is a fan of e-scooters, they have...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Diabetes Strategy (16 Oct 2019)
“170. To ask the Minister for Health the details of the Waterford thriveabetes project as contained in the recent Sláintecare plan; the way in which it will it benefit persons with type 1 diabetes attending University Hospital Waterford; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42448/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 119 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 285 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Butler speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 153 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)