This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Services, National Broadband Plan, Long-Term Illness Scheme Coverage
(based on written questions asked by Mary Butler and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Meetings (8 Mar 2018)
“96. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if his attention has been drawn to the fact that the Regulation and Lobbying Act 2015 has not been adhered to for some time within his Department, in particular regarding not publishing the minutes of meetings of the high level forum and working group on community employment issues since April 2016 in view of the fact that a number of...”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (28 Feb 2018)
“For clarification, has the time for questions on promised legislation expired?”
- Motor Insurance: Motion [Private Members] (27 Feb 2018)
“I compliment the Rural Independent Group on tabling this motion and shining a spotlight on insurance issues once again. Motorists and businesses are under far too much pressure and the Government is too complacent on this issue. It has been a year since the publication of the report on the cost of motor insurance, and key to this is implementation. According to the CSO, insurance premiums...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 90 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 283 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Butler speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 70 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)