This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Services, Home Care Packages Data, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Mary Butler and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh (Atógáil) - Questions on Promised Legislation (Resumed) (11 Jul 2019)
“The Minister for Health recently signed legislation to allow the operation of the medicinal cannabis access programme on a pilot basis for five years. Unfortunately, some of those who have a licence for medicinal cannabis in Ireland still have to go through hoops to get reimbursed for the costs of the prescription. Parents are exhausted caring for children with special and exceptional...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (11 Jul 2019)
“447. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the implementation of a national pertussis whooping cough vaccination programme for pregnant women in the health service. [30471/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Infectious Disease Epidemics (11 Jul 2019)
“448. To ask the Minister for Health if a case and incident management system for health protection to support more efficient and robust reporting and management of infectious disease outbreaks has been developed. [30472/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 119 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 277 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Butler speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 144 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)