This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Services, Home Care Packages Data, Autism Support Services
(based on written questions asked by Mary Butler and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (12 Jul 2018)
“The programme for Government states that we will encourage and support older people to live at home as long as possible with the correct wraparound supports. Every day in Ireland, 11 people are diagnosed with dementia. We currently have eight dementia advisors in the country who cover 13 counties. The optimum number for full coverage is 33. Are there any plans to increase this number?...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Primary Care Centres Provision (12 Jul 2018)
“336. To ask the Minister for Health to explain the way in which a woman (details supplied) who is seven weeks pregnant can access hospital care and support maternity services when she cannot get a general practitioner referral in view of the fact that all the general practitioners in her locality are full and are not facilitating new patients; and if he will make a statement on the matter....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 291 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Butler speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 81 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)