This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Services, Home Care Packages Data, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Mary Butler and answered by departments)
- An Bille um Bearta Éigeandála ar mhaithe le Leas an Phobail (Covid-19), 2020: An Dara Céim (Atógáil) - Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (26 Mar 2020)
“The coronavirus emergency is the most dangerous and life-altering event Ireland has faced in any of our lifetimes. It has completely changed the way we live our lives and how we go about our daily business. We have all seen the horrific numbers from Italy and Spain, our European neighbours, and we now pray that their present is not our future. We cannot call to our parents for a cup of tea...”
- Coronavirus: Statements (5 Mar 2020)
“I am sharing time with Deputy Cathal Crowe. The coronavirus is a serious challenge globally and nationally. It is crucial that we all follow the advice of public health experts as they are in constant contact with the WHO. The coronavirus affects older people and those with certain health conditions to a greater extent. Older people who may contact this virus will need additional...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (5 Mar 2020)
“635. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) will receive an appointment for speech and language therapy supports; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2998/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 86 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 251 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Butler speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 167 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)