This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Services, Home Care Packages Data, Autism Support Services
(based on written questions asked by Mary Butler and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Curriculum (18 Oct 2018)
“68. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reasoning behind the subject of history not being a compulsory subject for the junior certificate; and the reason this decision was taken. [42050/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Staff (18 Oct 2018)
“87. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans to support teaching principals in their roles as both teacher and administrator; his further plans to extend and increase administration leave for them; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42049/18]”
- Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Bill 2018: Second Stage (Resumed) (17 Oct 2018)
“I am grateful for the opportunity to contribute to the Second Stage debate on the Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Bill 2018. As we are all well aware, on 25 May this year the people of Ireland voted overwhelmingly, clearly and emphatically to remove the eighth amendment from the Constitution which acknowledged the right to life of the unborn, with due regard to the equal...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 93 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 270 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Butler speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 90 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)