This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Services, National Broadband Plan, Nursing Home Services
(based on written questions asked by Mary Butler and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Long-Term Illness Scheme Coverage (20 Sep 2017)
“474. To ask the Minister for Health the timeframe for the freestyle libre system to be made available under the LTI scheme for persons with diabetes; if availability will not be restricted only to persons with type 1 diabetes but will be made available to all persons on multi daily insulin injections based on clinical need; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39555/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Occupational Therapy (11 Sep 2017)
“749. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to reduce the waiting lists for occupational therapy appointments for children with autistic spectrum disorder (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36774/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (11 Sep 2017)
“751. To ask the Minister for Health if he will expedite a hospital appointment for a person (details supplied) at South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital, Cork; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36779/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 274 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Butler speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 45 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)