This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Services, Home Care Packages Data, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Mary Butler and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Dec 2019)
“The HSE’s national service plan was published in the past two days. I acknowledge an increase of €1.4 billion in funding. However, I am astounded the plan is cutting the number of short-stay beds in public units from 1,929 to 1,720, a decrease of 209. There is no rationale behind this or explanation for it. It flies in the face of the HSE's capacity review which called for...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Home Accommodation Provision (18 Dec 2019)
“337. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the replacement and refurbishment of 90 community nursing units nationwide as announced on 26 January 2016; the funding allocated to each project in 2019; and the date on which each of the projects will be complete and operational. [53826/19]”
- Section 39 Organisations: Motion [Private Members] (17 Dec 2019)
“Section 39 health organisations provide vital health services to society and to local communities throughout the country. We cannot underestimate the services they provide. Those include hospices and disability organisations and other agencies, including rest homes. Those are unique to the south east in Waterford and Kilkenny and provide low to medium and medium care levels. There is one...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 110 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 307 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Butler speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 165 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)