This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Services, Home Care Packages Data, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Mary Butler and answered by departments)
- Vote 38 - Health (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I congratulate the Minister, Deputy Stephen Donnelly, on his elevation to the Cabinet last Saturday. I have worked closely with him for the past two and a half years on the health portfolio and I look forward to working with him again. I wish to briefly raise one issue with the Minister that I know he is very familiar with. In Waterford and the south east, cardiac care is...”
- Special Committee on Covid-19 Response: Business of Special Committee (30 Jun 2020)
“We all got that text last night to say there will be a vote at 12 noon. I rang the Chief Whip just before I came in here and he said the 12 noon vote is not an issue but there might be votes later on this evening.”
- Special Committee on Covid-19 Response: Impact of Covid-19: SME Recovery (30 Jun 2020)
“I ask Mr. Moran to address the issue of the most effective reallocation of funds.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 192 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mary Butler speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 173 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)