This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Fishing Industry, Services for People with Disabilities, Mental Health Services Provision, Garda Operations, Autism Support Services
(based on written questions asked by Martin Kenny and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (24 May 2017)
“In the programme for Government, there is a commitment regarding the protection of children and the most vulnerable people in our society. Part of this is a process which all Deputies come across, namely Garda vetting, which individuals who work with children through employment, sports organisations or whatever have to undergo. There are huge delays in Garda vetting. I spoke to the people...”
- Order of Business (23 May 2017)
“The programme for Government contains reference to the farmers charter 2015-2020 from the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine. This charter guarantees that farmers will receive their payments within a proper and orderly timeframe. Last week, the Minister of State in that Department announced that he is conducting a review of all land which was the subject of burning in recent...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (23 May 2017)
“553. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the number of applications received for the seafood processing capital investment scheme; the number of applications that were not accepted to the scheme in increments (details supplied) in each of the years 2014 to 2016, in tabular form; the amount that was allocated in each of these years [24206/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 114 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 198 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 60 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)