This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Occupational Therapy, Fishing Industry, Mental Health Services Provision, Forestry Sector, Commonage Framework Plans
(based on written questions asked by Martin Kenny and answered by departments)
- Home Help: Motion [Private Members] (25 Jun 2019)
“I commend Deputy O'Reilly on tabling the motion before the House. I also commend the healthcare workers who do such Trojan work for so many people. Unfortunately I cannot commend the Minister of State's efforts in this area. While he may say that there are increased hours, the lived experience of the people who contact me and every other Deputy in this House is that they cannot get these...”
- Residential Tenancies (Student Rents, Rights and Protections) Bill 2018: Leave to Withdraw [Private Members] (25 Jun 2019)
“I move:That the Order of the Dáil of 29th May, 2018, referring the Residential Tenancies (Student Rents, Rights and Protections) Bill 2018 to the Select Committee on Housing, Planning and Local Government, be discharged, and leave be granted to withdraw the Bill.”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Invalidity Pension Payments (25 Jun 2019)
“697. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if a person (details supplied) was entitled to an arrears payment for invalidity pension in 2013 from the date of application; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [26068/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 127 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 117 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 230 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)