This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Occupational Therapy, Fishing Industry, Animal Diseases, Mental Health Services Provision, Forestry Sector
(based on written questions asked by Martin Kenny and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Widow's Pension Eligibility (5 Mar 2020)
“1119. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if a life pension awarded to coal miners who suffered loss of faculty passes to the spouse after their death as in the case of a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [2597/20]”
- Taoiseach a Ainmniú - Nomination of Taoiseach (20 Feb 2020)
“I also was going to thank the Ceann Comhairle and congratulate him on his election. I am sure the Acting Chairman will pass on my congratulations. I also thank and congratulate the people of Sligo-Leitrim for the huge vote they had for Sinn Féin. The people of north Roscommon and south Donegal came out in their thousands and voted for change. Change has become the byword of this...”
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed): Ministerial Travel (18 Dec 2019)
“The rationale put forward by the Taoiseach is clearly not appropriate. Using the Government jet to attend an EPP meeting does not stand up to scrutiny and nor does it wash with anyone. Even the most independent observer of the Taoiseach's decision to use the Government jet for this purpose would admit that it reeks of entitlement, which goes to the core of the matter. I understand from...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 123 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 52 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 300 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)