This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Occupational Therapy, Animal Diseases, Fishing Industry, Mental Health Services Provision, Forestry Sector
(based on written questions asked by Martin Kenny and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Targeted Agricultural Modernisation Scheme (27 May 2020)
“648. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he will consider extending the deadline for the completion of TAMS projects due to the restrictions of Covid-19 in circumstances in which construction and access to building materials is severely impacted; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7239/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Test (27 May 2020)
“745. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport when driver tests will resume; the support that will be provided to those persons on learner permits and are disadvantaged financially and socially by not being able to drive their car without a qualified driver with them; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7105/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: National Car Test (27 May 2020)
“809. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport when NCT and CVRT testing will resume; if the NCT or CVRT certificate will be backdated to the date they were due to be tested; if not, if certificates will be issued with the date on which they were actually tested; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7687/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 105 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 56 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 301 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)