This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Occupational Therapy, Fishing Industry, Mental Health Services Provision, Commonage Framework Plans, Beef Data and Genomics Programme
(based on written questions asked by Martin Kenny and answered by departments)
- Business Insurance: Motion [Private Members] (13 Mar 2019)
“I thank Deputy McGrath for introducing the motion. I also acknowledge the role of the Minister of State, Deputy Michael D'Arcy. I have had many conversations with him about insurance over the past year or more, and in my view he has always done his best to resolve this matter. The difficulty is that, by and large, the insurance companies are in the driving seat. There seems to be nothing...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (13 Mar 2019)
“This morning, the British Government announced tariffs relating to a range of agricultural produce. Although most Members recognise that much of this is play-acting and that the British Government is not really serious about this, with it being regarded as a temporary tariff situation, if there is a crash-out at some point, as is likely in the coming three or four months if not within the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Facilities (12 Mar 2019)
“356. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the provision of the new diabetes treatment centre at Sligo University Hospital (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11837/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 139 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 141 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 200 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)