This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Occupational Therapy, Fishing Industry, Mental Health Services Provision, Services for People with Disabilities, Animal Diseases
(based on written questions asked by Martin Kenny and answered by departments)
- Fodder Shortage: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (19 Apr 2018)
“I move amendment No. 1:(a) to insert the following after "as is currently permitted; and":"— that this fodder crisis started last September 2017, when land became so waterlogged due to the severe weather that farmers, particularly in the north west, were unable to operate machinery on the land and failed to get a second cut of silage or hay;" and(b) to insert the following after "2018...”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Apr 2018)
“As the Taoiseach is aware, there is a commitment in the programme for Government on children with autism. Autism units were put in place in many primary and secondary schools. An issue arises in regard to the primary sector in Sligo and Leitrim in that there are not enough such units in place and many schools are hesitant about putting them in place because they do not receive adequate...”
- Fodder Shortage: Motion [Private Members] (17 Apr 2018)
“I will be sharing time with my two colleagues. We will be supporting the motion put forward by Fianna Fáil in regard to the fodder crisis. The crisis has been going on for a very long time. In October of last year, I first raised with the Minister that a fodder crisis was looming in the north west. The Minister had at that time a very bland attitude to the matter and insisted that...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 114 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 167 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 120 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)