This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): An Garda Síochána, Public Transport, Departmental Data, Bus Services, Capital Expenditure Programme
(based on written questions asked by Martin Kenny and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Water Pollution (7 Dec 2023)
“89. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if he can outline what measures his Department will be putting in place with Uisce Éireann to reduce the levels of raw sewage entering into local waterways across the Sligo and Leitrim area. [54234/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (7 Dec 2023)
“191. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will intervene and provide funding for a school bus (details supplied) and ensure that the service continues for the rest of the school year; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [54245/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Funding (7 Dec 2023)
“342. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if her Department will provide funding for women's sheds; if so, when the scheme will be open for applications; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [54250/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 113 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 95 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 20 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 609 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)