This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Occupational Therapy, Fishing Industry, Mental Health Services Provision, Forestry Sector, Commonage Framework Plans
(based on written questions asked by Martin Kenny and answered by departments)
- Residential Tenancies (Student Rents, Rights and Protections) Bill 2018: Leave to Withdraw [Private Members] (25 Jun 2019)
“I move:That the Order of the Dáil of 29th May, 2018, referring the Residential Tenancies (Student Rents, Rights and Protections) Bill 2018 to the Select Committee on Housing, Planning and Local Government, be discharged, and leave be granted to withdraw the Bill.”
- Community Policing and Rural Crime: Motion (20 Jun 2019)
“I welcome the report and congratulate the justice committee on its work. The issue of community policing and rural crime affects most constituencies and counties. In the rural constituency of Sligo-Leitrim, we are all conscious of the fear that often exists in isolated rural communities, not least in respect of crime against older people, farm theft and so on. Sometimes, we can quote...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (19 Jun 2019)
“In an earlier reply to Deputy Harty, the Taoiseach said there are many vacant posts in the HSE that are not really vacant because there are people already working in them. I know of one post that is definitely vacant, namely, that of specialist diabetic nurse in the north west diabetes services. People who have type 1 diabetes and have been prescribed an insulin pump are unable to avail of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 127 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 117 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 230 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)