This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Occupational Therapy, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Beef Data and Genomics Programme, Animal Diseases, Fishing Industry
(based on written questions asked by Martin Kenny and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations (18 Feb 2021)
“178. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the position regarding the leaving certificate; if clarification will be provided for parents, students and teachers; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9076/21]”
- Covid-19 (Agriculture, Food and the Marine): Statements (17 Feb 2021)
“The difficulties many farmers face at the moment have been well spelled out here. The price they receive for their produce is one of the primary issues that needs to be addressed. While I understand the Minister, and previous Ministers, have made the point that it is not the Minister's job to set prices or interfere in that, it is the Minister's job to ensure farmers receive a fair crack at...”
- Rural Equality Bill 2021: First Stage (17 Feb 2021)
“I wish to support and add my voice to the Bill. Sinn Féin tabled a similar Bill in the previous Dáil but it was voted down by the two main parties - Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael. As my colleague, Deputy Kerrane, stated, this is an opportunity to recognise that rural Ireland is developing and changing. That is not happening because of Government policy. Rather, it is happening...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 158 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 355 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)