This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Occupational Therapy, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Vaccination Programme, Beef Data and Genomics Programme, Animal Diseases
(based on written questions asked by Martin Kenny and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2021 - Financial Resolution No. 2: General (Resumed) (13 Oct 2021)
“I thank the Minister and the Minister of State for their work on justice. I acknowledge some of the positive things in this budget with regard to the justice sector. Much of it, such as the recruitment of an additional 800 gardaí, is very welcome. We have looked for that for some time. We recognise Templemore is restrained in the numbers that can be trained in any one year. It is at...”
- The National Youth Justice Strategy 2021-2027 and Supporting Community Safety: Statements (6 Oct 2021)
“I thank the Ministers of State for their statements. The issue of a youth justice strategy goes to the very core of much of what has been in the media in the past couple of days and the incidents we have seen, particularly in Dublin. We have had many examples of situations where people feel afraid, violated or unable to walk the streets at night, particularly in urban areas and on public...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (6 Oct 2021)
“In the programme for Government there is a clear commitment to integrity, high standards and transparency. In recent days, we learned that the Attorney General has been doing private work while at the same time working for the Government. That was going on for almost 18 months after his appointment. I suggest that in the interests of that commitment to integrity in the programme for...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 90 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 88 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 403 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)