This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Tax Code, Broadband Service Provision, Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Martin Heydon and answered by departments)
- Recent Developments on Brexit: Statements (13 Mar 2019)
“It is fair to say that the Irish public is extremely nervous when it comes to Brexit, and is probably pretty fed up of it at this stage. It has been the main topic of conversation here in recent years but we are at the point where it has become very real to people and focused minds more than at any time previously. It is an unusual set of circumstances for us whereby we do not have direct...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Services Provision (13 Mar 2019)
“76. To ask the Minister for Health the status of developments in the provision of mental health services in County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12391/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Services (13 Mar 2019)
“97. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to extend Naas General Hospital day care and mental health services; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12392/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 236 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Heydon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 149 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register