This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Tax Code, Broadband Service Provision, Departmental Contracts Data, Special Educational Needs Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Martin Heydon and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Schools Building Projects Status (14 Nov 2019)
“79. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of a primary school project (details supplied) in Kildare to move to pre-qualification of tender process. [46970/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Mortgage Lending (13 Nov 2019)
“77. To ask the Minister for Finance if exceptions open to banks in applying the mortgage lending rules of the Central Bank can be targeted at first-time buyers and those who fall just above the income limits for the Rebuilding Ireland home loan; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46641/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Banking Sector (13 Nov 2019)
“83. To ask the Minister for Finance if he has reviewed or plans to review the use by banks of exceptions that are possible within the lending criteria set by the Central Bank; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46640/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 264 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Heydon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 175 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register