This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Tax Code, Broadband Service Provision, Departmental Contracts Data, Special Educational Needs Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Martin Heydon and answered by departments)
- Policing, Protests and Public Order: Statements (28 Nov 2023)
“Like so many around the country my thoughts are with the young children and their crèche worker who were heinously attacked last Thursday on Parnell Square. A series of menacing actors seized on these tragic incidents to sow hate and division under a guise of concern. To see Opposition parties like Sinn Féin, instead of providing leadership, try to feed into that division and...”
- Trends in Mortality and Estimates of Excess Mortality: Statements (18 Oct 2023)
“I thank all the Deputies who contributed to this important debate. It is important to note that peaks of mortality are not unusual in winter, most commonly as a result of factors such as cold snaps and the increased circulation of respiratory viruses, in particular viruses with epidemic and pandemic potential such as Covid-19 and the flu. The Health Protection and Surveillance Centre...”
- Financial Resolutions 2023 - Financial Resolution No. 4: General (Resumed) (11 Oct 2023)
“Budget 2024 is an opportunity for this Government to ensure that we deliver for farmers and for rural Ireland. In my own areas of responsibility, I have put a particular focus on addressing the three legs of the sustainability stool, namely, economic, environmental and social. I will continue to build the networks to improve farmer safety, health and well-being with a dedicated fund of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 33 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Heydon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 279 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register