This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Tax Code, Broadband Service Provision, Departmental Contracts Data, Special Educational Needs Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Martin Heydon and answered by departments)
- Common Agricultural Policy: Statements (16 Jun 2021)
“As we discuss the proposed new CAP today, it is important to take a moment to acknowledge the vital role it has played and will continue to play in the future for Irish agriculture and for farm families. The CAP protects family farm incomes, supports the rural economy, ensures the production of high-quality safe food for consumers and protects rural landscapes and the environment. It is not...”
- Maritime Jurisdiction Bill 2021: Referral to Select Committee (15 Jun 2021)
“I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Foreign Affairs and Defence pursuant to Standing Orders 95(3)(a) and 181(1).”
- Maritime Jurisdiction Bill 2021 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (15 Jun 2021)
“I am delighted to have the opportunity to respond on this important Bill. I thank Deputies for their consideration of the Maritime Jurisdiction Bill and for their contributions to this Second Stage debate. As the Minister of State, Deputy Brophy, indicated in his opening statement, this Bill will update and clarify the law relating to the maritime jurisdiction of the State in a single,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 12 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 35 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Heydon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 207 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register