This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Tax Code, Broadband Service Provision, Departmental Contracts Data, Special Educational Needs Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Martin Heydon and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2020 - Financial Resolution No. 7: General (Resumed) (15 Oct 2020)
“I wish to share time with the Minister for Health, Deputy Donnelly, and Deputy Higgins. As Minister of State at the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine with responsibility for new market development, farm safety and research and innovation I welcome the measures that have come about this week in budget 2021. Given that fatal incidents on farms account for almost 50% of all...”
- European Union (Common Fisheries Policy) (Point System) Regulations 2020 (S.I. No. 318 of 2020): Motion [Private Members] (29 Sep 2020)
“I am sharing time with Deputy Christopher O'Sullivan. I thank Deputy Mac Lochlainn and his party colleagues for affording me the opportunity to discuss this important motion. The EU's fisheries control regulation of 2009 established a community control system for ensuring compliance with the rules of the Common Fisheries Policy, CFP. One of the important measures introduced by the control...”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: Tuberculosis Eradication Programme (24 Sep 2020)
“I need to clarify that, although the Deputy calls it a system and a proposal, it is neither a system nor a proposal. It is information that has been distilled to farmers previously and that now has been distilled in a clearer way, giving very clear identification as to the risk. It is one key element for farmers in decision making. Farmers make decisions every year on what stock they keep...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 158 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Heydon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 188 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register