This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Broadband Service Provision, Schools Building Projects Status, Departmental Expenditure, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Martin Heydon and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Pensions Reform (20 Feb 2018)
“75. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the process that is being undertaken regarding the recent changes announced to the contributory pension system; when reviews will commence; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8416/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Labour Court (20 Feb 2018)
“93. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if her attention has been drawn to difficulties being faced in the horse racing and breeding industries due to a recent Labour Court ruling affecting the classification of persons in the industry and the need for flexibility to take account of the unique nature of these industries in rural Ireland; and if she will make a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Haulage Industry Regulation (20 Feb 2018)
“494. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the position regarding changes to the regulation for five axles trucks; if further consultation with the industry will be considered; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8379/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 184 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Heydon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 117 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register