This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Tax Code, Broadband Service Provision, Departmental Contracts Data, Special Educational Needs Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Martin Heydon and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Estates (7 Jul 2020)
“317. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the status of applications by Kildare County Council for funding to complete a housing estate (details supplied) with developer provided infrastructure; when a decision will issue on the funding; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14424/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (7 Jul 2020)
“459. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the summer education programme will be extended to children with special education needs who are due to commence education in September 2020; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [14423/20]”
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 - Vote 32 - Business, Enterprise and Innovation (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I am sharing time with Deputy Higgins. I wish the Tánaiste well in what is a crucial role for the country as we face the rebooting and reopening phase for the country after what has been a traumatic few months for everybody, not only from a public health perspective but also from the perspective of business, people's livelihoods and employment. When I hear much of the analysis and the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 33 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 253 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Heydon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 185 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register