This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Tax Code, Broadband Service Provision, Departmental Contracts Data, Special Educational Needs Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Martin Heydon and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: White Paper on Defence (18 Dec 2019)
“84. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the status of progress of the White Paper on Defence; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53876/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Personnel (18 Dec 2019)
“85. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the implications for working schedules in the Defence Forces based on recent decisions regarding breaches of the working time directive; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53877/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Consular Services Provision (18 Dec 2019)
“101. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the status of the opening of a new consulate in the north of England; if provision is made for same in forthcoming departmental funding; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53735/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 298 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Heydon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 180 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register