This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Broadband Service Provision, Departmental Expenditure, Pension Provisions, Electricity Transmission Network
(based on written questions asked by Martin Heydon and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Summer Works Scheme Applications (23 May 2017)
“273. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will consider an appeal for a summer works application from a school (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24760/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Training (17 May 2017)
“42. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the position regarding plans for a peace and leadership institute on the Curragh; the next steps in the plans; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23328/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Curragh Plains Representative Forum (17 May 2017)
“68. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the position regarding the work of the Curragh forum; when it last met and is next due to meet; if progress has been made on agreeing a work programme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23327/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 184 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Heydon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 104 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register