This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Tax Code, Broadband Service Provision, Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Martin Heydon and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Rail Services Data (22 May 2019)
“66. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his views on the need for increased rail capacity, including the provision of additional tracks to County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22059/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sports Capital Programme (22 May 2019)
“56. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of timelines for sports capital grant allocations including the large scale sport infrastructure fund; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22058/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Service Provision (22 May 2019)
“104. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the options open to parents of children with a diagnosis of autism in County Kildare in circumstances in which their nearest ASD unit is full; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22216/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 232 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Heydon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 157 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register