This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Tax Code, Broadband Service Provision, Departmental Contracts Data, Special Educational Needs Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Martin Heydon and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Properties (5 Mar 2020)
“35. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the status of engagement between his Department and the Department of Education and Skills on the site selection process for a new school build (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3909/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Site Acquisitions (5 Mar 2020)
“262. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the progress being made on the site selection process for a new school build at a school (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3257/20]”
- Taoiseach a Ainmniú - Nomination of Taoiseach (20 Feb 2020)
“The Acting Chairman should not break the habit of a lifetime just because I am starting. I congratulate my constituency colleague, Deputy Seán Ó Fearghaíl, the Ceann Comhairle, his wife Mary Clare, and their extended family. It is an honour for him to be re-elected by the Members as Speaker of the House. It is a privilege for us in Kildare South, even if it means that we are...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 255 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Heydon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 181 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register