This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Schools Building Projects Status, Broadband Service Provision, Departmental Expenditure, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Martin Heydon and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Question Heading (12 Jul 2018)
“25. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if the need for further fodder support schemes in 2018 will be kept under review in view of the continuing demand for fodder in the recent hot weather conditions; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31480/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Illegal Dumping (12 Jul 2018)
“68. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the status of the proposed changes to laws and regulations to deal with illegal dumping on the Curragh plains; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32275/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Community Employment Schemes Supervisors (12 Jul 2018)
“137. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the status of pension entitlements for community employment supervisors; if further meetings of the community sector high level forum to discuss same are planned; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32301/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 218 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Heydon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 128 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register