This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Tax Code, Broadband Service Provision, Departmental Contracts Data, Special Educational Needs Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Martin Heydon and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Town and Village Renewal Scheme (11 Jul 2019)
“8. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if he will report on the town and village renewal scheme and the town and village pilot residential occupancy scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30222/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: LEADER Programmes Administration (11 Jul 2019)
“19. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the status of progress on the roll-out of the new LEADER programme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30221/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Curragh Plains Representative Forum (11 Jul 2019)
“106. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the progress being made with Kildare County Council on potential collaboration on addressing issues and identifying opportunities for the improved management and presentation of the Curragh Plains; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30863/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 255 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Heydon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 162 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register