This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Fisheries Protection, Hospital Services, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Martin Ferris and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fishing Industry Data (13 Nov 2019)
“188. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the amount of sprat fishery landed by Irish boats at ports here in each of the years 2014 to 2018 and to 31 October 2019, in tabular form; the percentage processed for human consumption versus those processed for fishmeal; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46835/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Emergency Departments Waiting Times (5 Nov 2019)
“655. To ask the Minister for Health the way in which a situation was allowed to arise on 25 October 2019 at University Hospital Kerry, which at one stage had seven ambulances waiting to offload patients and were unable to do so due to overcapacity in the emergency department; the ambulance cover the rest of County Kerry had while these ambulances were waiting at the hospital; and if he will...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 92 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Ferris speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 510 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register