This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Fisheries Protection, Health Services, Hospital Services, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Martin Ferris and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Staff Data (18 Jan 2018)
“207. To ask the Minister for Health the number of radiologists that were on duty at University Hospital Kerry from 8 to 14 January 2018; and the number of hours worked by each. [2586/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Services (17 Jan 2018)
“124. To ask the Minister for Health if radiology and-or radiography services at University Hospital Kerry have been outsourced, either now or in the past five years; and if so, if the staff provided are also working for the HSE. [2253/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 28 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 83 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Ferris speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 459 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register