This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Fisheries Protection, Hospital Services, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Martin Ferris and answered by departments)
- Agriculture: Motion [Private Members] (18 Sep 2019)
“I acknowledge the commitment and bravery of all the independent beef farmers, and the movement which is currently protesting, as well as those who stand with them to highlight the conditions they are compelled to live under because of the lack of a decent price for their cattle. I have been on the pickets with these farmers in Rathkeale and Bandon and I am certain that they have been left...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (18 Sep 2019)
“140. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) can expect to receive an appointment. [37778/19]”
- Beef Sector: Statements (17 Sep 2019)
“I knew on the completion of the latest negotiations and the press releases that followed that the assumption of an agreement was false. It was false because the talks did not deal with the main issue, namely, the base price. We would not have a beef industry without beef and suckler farmers. We would not have all of those people employed in the industry. How can farmers continue to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 97 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Ferris speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 508 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register