This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Fisheries Protection, Hospital Services, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Martin Ferris and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Planning Issues (16 Jan 2019)
“252. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the measures an individual can take to remove an association between them and planning applications made in their name without their knowledge. [1832/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Waiting Lists (15 Jan 2019)
“732. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) can expect to receive an operation to remove cataracts; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1286/19]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (19 Dec 2018)
“On 27 November, Deputy Pearse Doherty raised the fact that half the positions in child and adolescent mental health service, CAMHS, teams throughout the State are vacant and have been for some time. The Taoiseach accepted that CAMHS was not up to scratch in many areas and said he would look for a report on a comparison of its resources, staffing and outcomes. Has the Taoiseach received that...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 57 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Ferris speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 484 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register