This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Fisheries Protection, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Martin Ferris and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (16 Nov 2017)
“160. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) will receive an appointment in the South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital, Cork; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [48542/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Inland Fisheries (16 Nov 2017)
“193. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment his views on reports that Inland Fisheries Ireland is considering the leasing of State fisheries to private entities; and if his attention has been drawn to all the relevant facts regarding the matter. [48573/17]”
- Order of Business (14 Nov 2017)
“I raise an issue in respect of commitments in the programme for Government regarding respite and respite care and residential facilities for adult in need. Four families in the north Kerry area have been left in limbo. They are awaiting the approval of an application by St. John of God Kerry services for funding to buy a centre and staff it in order to provide residential facilities for...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 95 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Ferris speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 457 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register