This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Fisheries Protection, Hospital Services, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Martin Ferris and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Services (17 Apr 2019)
“163. To ask the Minister for Health the measures being put in place to rectify issues with sewerage at Deer Lodge mental health unit, Killarney, County Kerry, which is causing distress for both staff and patients; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17910/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport Eligibility (11 Apr 2019)
“63. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason a child (details supplied) who lives within the school catchment area and attends a school is not being accommodated on a school bus; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17067/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Complaints Procedures (11 Apr 2019)
“126. To ask the Minister for Health the status of a complaint made by a person (details supplied) in relation to the circumstances of the delivery of their child at Kerry General Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17055/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 99 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Ferris speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 493 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register