This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Fisheries Protection, Hospital Services, Health Services, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by Martin Ferris and answered by departments)
- Future of the Post Office Network: Motion (18 Sep 2018)
“I thank Deputy Stanley for bringing this motion forward. All rural Deputies are very taken by this debate because we know the consequences of the closure of a post office for a small village. If one closes the post office, then one effectively closes the village's only pub and shop. The knock-on effect is quite significant. This is all done in the name of viability with the claim these...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Waiting Lists (18 Sep 2018)
“388. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) can expect to have cataracts removed at the South Infirmary University Hospital, Cork; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37031/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (7 Sep 2018)
“777. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) can expect to receive an appointment at the South Infirmary Hospital, Cork; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36072/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 67 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Ferris speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 475 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register