This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — National Theatre: National Theatre (11 Mar 2010)
“As I have informed the Deputy previously on this matter, I have no direct involvement in the day to day operations of the Abbey Theatre. Decisions made in relation to the matter raised by the Deputy are a matter for the Board and management of the Abbey Theatre, which operates independently of my Department.”
- Written Answers — Departmental Agencies: Departmental Agencies (10 Mar 2010)
“The total Exchequer allocation to the National Sports Campus Development Authority for 2010, as published in the 2010 Revised Estimates, is â‚¬7.754 million (comprising â‚¬4.112m in current funding and â‚¬3.642m capital). Of the total current allocation, an amount of â‚¬1.612m will meet the day-to-day funding requirements of the NSCDA, including staffing cash, and the...”
- Written Answers — Sports Capital Programme: Sports Capital Programme (9 Mar 2010)
“The club in question has received â‚¬657,896 in funding under the Sports Capital Programme, all of which has been drawn down.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 51 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 644 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)