This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Mental Health Services, School Transport, Dental Services
(based on written questions asked by Martin Browne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Horticulture Sector (15 Jul 2021)
“28. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the alternatives to horticultural peat identified by his Department; and his views on whether those alternatives will be sufficient to replace horticultural peat when current stock runs out in September 2021. [38018/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Forestry Sector (15 Jul 2021)
“69. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his views on the effectiveness of the reconstitution and underplanting scheme; the feedback received from foresters on the effectiveness of the scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38019/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Departmental Funding (15 Jul 2021)
“186. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the funding made available to each local authority for housing adaption grants in 2020 and 2021 and the expected amount for 2022, in tabular form. [38723/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 125 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 434 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Browne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 81 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)