This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Domestic Violence, Health and Safety Inspections, Legal Costs, Peace Commissioners
(based on written questions asked by Martin Browne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: IDA Ireland (30 Jun 2020)
“354. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if his attention has been drawn to the case of an IDA property (details supplied) in County Tipperary which has been left idle for a number of years with no effort to bring to market by the IDA; his views on whether the IDA has some responsibility for the future of the site in view of the fact as a leasehold property the IDA still...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff (30 Jun 2020)
“432. To ask the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to the vacancy for registrar position in St. Mary’s Health Centre, Thurles; and his plans for the position to be filled. [12954/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Services (30 Jun 2020)
“476. To ask the Minister for Health the funding supports available for community-based mental health charities which provide counselling services and are operated by local volunteers. [13162/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 4 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 31 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Browne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 4 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)