This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Martin Browne TD
- Sinn Fein TD for Tipperary
- Entered the Dáil on 9 February 2020 — General election
- Email me whenever Martin Browne speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Forestry Sector, Covid-19 Pandemic, Mental Health Services, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, School Transport
(based on written questions asked by Martin Browne and answered by departments)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Respite Care Services: Motion [Private Members] (30 May 2023)
“I do not have long so I will not delay. A mother in County Tipperary is caring alone for her son who has very specific needs, including an uncommon disease involving abdominal deficiencies alongside autism spectrum disorder. In the past she has had to cancel her own appointments because she cannot find anyone suitable to look after her son. The typical response we are all used to hearing...”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (24 May 2023)
“What about reimbursement?”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: New School of Veterinary Medicine: Discussion (Resumed) (24 May 2023)
“I also welcome the guests. They have already answered some of my questions. They stated that UCD produces 70 graduates per year, which is only a quarter of what is needed so there is a shortfall of more than 200. Did they also say that some vets are coming from Africa or other foreign countries?”
More of Martin Browne's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 169 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 224 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Browne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 241 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)