This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Domestic Violence, Health and Safety Inspections, Legal Costs, Peace Commissioners
(based on written questions asked by Martin Browne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: National Broadband Plan (7 Jul 2020)
“62. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if his attention has been drawn to a number of households just outside the reach of national broadband coverage (details supplied); the steps being taken to expedite broadband connection; and if those households within 500 metres of the existing roll out will be treated as priorities in cases in which a clear need for...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (7 Jul 2020)
“77. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will consider providing a local authority fund to assist small, non-profit sports clubs when they struggle to meet their running costs during difficult times such as the lockdown (details supplied). [14152/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Wage Subsidy Scheme (7 Jul 2020)
“166. To ask the Minister for Finance the supports available for tourism businesses which are seasonal and would normally be operating at full capacity (details supplied); his views on whether a seasonal average would be fairer for tourism businesses; and if plans are in place to make allowances for the seasonality of businesses in the tourism sector. [14108/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 4 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 31 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Browne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 4 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)