This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Mental Health Services, School Transport, Dental Services
(based on written questions asked by Martin Browne and answered by departments)
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (5 May 2021)
“My colleagues in Sinn Féin and I are committed to measures that benefit our environment and address the potential catastrophe of climate change. Nobody is immune to climate change. We see its consequences across the globe right now. Around the world, we see a migrant crisis that is due in part to climate change. We see water poverty, polluted seas and rivers and the desertification...”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Scouting Ireland (5 May 2021)
“431. To ask the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth if his attention has been drawn to concerns of some smaller scouting groups that their financial reserves may be absorbed by an organisation (details supplied) to meet the legal responsibilities of the organisation arising from recent controversies; his views on these concerns among scouting groups that were...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Climate Action Plan and its Implications for the Agriculture Sector: Discussion (Resumed) (4 May 2021)
“I welcome the witnesses. They have stated that the Common Agriculture Policy subsidy regime needs to be urgently reviewed to ensure it protects biodiversity and soil carbon. Are they aware that the wording of good agricultural and environmental condition, GAEC, 2 has given rise to concerns about the agricultural status of the lands in question? What are their views on the role they see-----”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 95 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 427 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Martin Browne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 55 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)