This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services, Eating Disorders, Covid-19 Pandemic, Mental Health Policy, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Mark Ward and answered by departments)
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (25 Feb 2021)
“We have seen for a long time the mixed messages coming from and the kite-flying engaged in by the Government. This is not a game between the Taoiseach and Tánaiste to get the message out first and then to undermine each other. The people are worn out with conflicting information and off-the-cuff announcements. People's mental health has been affected. There is a large audience every...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Visa Applications (25 Feb 2021)
“222. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the status of a visa application by a person (details supplied). [10655/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Rare Diseases (25 Feb 2021)
“271. To ask the Minister for Health the number of persons that presented with paediatric inflammatory multisystem syndrome, PIMS, and-or Kawasaki disease in each of the years 2017 to 2020 and to date in 2021; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10663/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 319 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mark Ward speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 43 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)