This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services, Eating Disorders, Health Services, Covid-19 Pandemic, Disability Services
(based on written questions asked by Mark Ward and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (5 Oct 2022)
“We have discussed the cost-of-living issue and the increase in the cost of living countless times in the Chamber. I want to bring to the Taoiseach's attention an unexpected new bill that workers in Liffey Valley shopping centre are facing. Later this month, the owners of Liffey Valley plan to introduce paid car parking for customers and staff. Staff will be expected to pay up to...”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Departmental Policies (4 Oct 2022)
“38. To ask the Taoiseach when a citizens' assembly will be convened on a united Ireland. [44771/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Eligibility (4 Oct 2022)
“441. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if a person who is in receipt of a disability allowance together with the half-rate of carer's allowance will received the proposed additional €500 payments for both as announced in Budget 2023; if so, when they can expect to receive these payments; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [48451/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 128 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 564 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mark Ward speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 124 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)