This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services, Eating Disorders, Covid-19 Pandemic, Vaccination Programme, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Mark Ward and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (24 Jun 2021)
“Go raibh maith agat, a Leas-Cheann Comhairle. This week I met the Therapists for Change group, which represents psychotherapists. Its main concern is the HSE's over-reliance on charities to provide mental health services, where the prevailing culture is that pre-accredited and post-accredited psychotherapists are expected to work for nothing. Pre-accredited counsellors and therapists are...”
- Residential Tenancies (No. 2) Bill 2021: Second Stage (23 Jun 2021)
“Figures released to my colleague, Deputy Ó Broin, by the Residential Tenancies Board highlight how this Government is continuing to fail renters. Since August, more than 1,000 notices to quit have been issued with a significant increase in the numbers since March. The Government has failed to protect renters. The limited protections in place are just not working. The 2016 rent...”
- Mental Health (Capacity to Consent to Treatment) Bill 2021: First Stage (23 Jun 2021)
“I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Mental Health Act 2001 and for that purpose to provide for the right of minors over the age of 16 to consent to mental health treatment and to provide for related matters. I wish to share my time with Deputy Mythen. I begin by thanking the former Senator, Máire Devine, on the Trojan work she did on this...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 86 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 454 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mark Ward speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 52 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)