This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Decentralisation Programme, National Development Plan, Health Services, Road Network, Water and Sewerage Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Marian Harkin and answered by departments)
- Vote 38 - Health (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I am sharing time with Deputy Fitzmaurice. I congratulate our new Minister. We soldiered together in another life and I know how committed he is to what he does. I wish him well in his new role. I want to raise three points, the first of which I raised with the previous Minister for Health. The HSE's framework for the resumption of adult disability day services baldly states that the...”
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 - Vote 32 - Business, Enterprise and Innovation (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I congratulate the Tánaiste, Deputy Varadkar, on his appointment and wish him well. It is unusual to congratulate somebody on what could be seen as a demotion but, nonetheless, we wish him well because if he does a good job, that is good for the country. I will vote for the Estimates today. The Tánaiste knows I have spoken across the floor with him on many occasions about the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Stations (30 Jun 2020)
“337. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if a full assessment has been carried out on the refurbishment costs for Sligo Garda station, including costs such as those incurred for deep retrofitting and procurement of space when refurbishment is ongoing; and the details of same. [13691/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 36 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marian Harkin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 65 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)