This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Marian Harkin TD
- Independent TD for Sligo-Leitrim
- Email me whenever Marian Harkin speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Health Services, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Vaccination Programme, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by Marian Harkin and answered by departments)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Tax Code (18 May 2023)
“The Deputy is out of time.”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Planning Issues (18 May 2023)
“101. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the appeal process, if any, that is in place for farmers who unsuccessfully applied to local authorities to have lands zoned for residential or mixed use but is currently in agricultural use rezoned for agricultural use as part of their submission to the relevant local authority on the draft map published in November 2022;...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Environmental Policy (18 May 2023)
“157. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government for an update on how Ireland intends to implement the EU Biodiversity Strategy; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18616/23]”
More of Marian Harkin's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 125 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 251 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marian Harkin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 294 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)