This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Health Services, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Vehicle Registration Tax, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by Marian Harkin and answered by departments)
- Children's Health Ireland - Patient safety concerns and reviews in paediatric orthopaedic surgical services: Statements, Questions and Answers (26 Sep 2023)
“Like many of my colleagues, I also want to offer my sincere sympathy to the family of Dollceanna Carter and express my deep concern to the families of those children who find themselves in the middle of this medical crisis. Our role here today, of course, is to ensure that lessons are learned and that action is taken to fully implement those learnings. I listened to the Minister, Deputy...”
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (21 Sep 2023)
“I again raise the issue of the urgent need to build a new Garda station in Sligo. While I know it is ultimately the responsibility of the Garda Commissioner, nonetheless a site was purchased by the Office of Public Works, OPW, and funding was put in place before the last election to build a station. Sligo, Leitrim and Donegal were all part of the same Garda division. The excuse given was...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Technological Universities (21 Sep 2023)
“He can do so in a moment.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 111 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 240 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marian Harkin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 299 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)