This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Health Services, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Vaccination Programme, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by Marian Harkin and answered by departments)
- Transport in Galway and Other Areas: Motion [Private Members] (23 Nov 2022)
“I thank Deputy Connolly for her timely and comprehensive motion on a new vision for transport in Galway and other areas. I was happy to sign the motion. While the proposals put forward in the motion largely relate to Galway city and county, nonetheless many of these proposals can in principle be applied to other areas throughout the country. That is one aspect I appreciate about the...”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: Hospital Overcrowding (22 Nov 2022)
“As the Minister of State is probably aware, an unprecedented event took place over the weekend, when 34 consultants from all disciplines at Sligo University Hospital all sent emails to the Minister for Health and others highlighting that conditions for patients and staff at Sligo University Hospital, SUH, are completely unacceptable and verge on the unsafe at times. These emails did not come...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (22 Nov 2022)
“I wish to highlight the great work being done by Leitrim Volunteer Centre in providing a community car scheme to assist isolated and vulnerable people to attend hospital appointments, go to the pharmacy and pick up shopping etc. In fact, about 90% of all these trips are hospital appointments. It has become a go-to support system for the HSE with referrals from public health nurses and so...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 113 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 256 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marian Harkin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 250 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)