This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Decentralisation Programme, National Development Plan, Health Services, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by Marian Harkin and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (15 Jul 2021)
“I re-echo the Tánaiste's words in thanking Oireachtas staff and members of an Garda for all their work. I wish them and their colleagues well over the coming few weeks. Just over a year ago, a major landslide occurred at Shass Mountain, Drumkeeran, County Leitrim. Leitrim County Council did sterling work in ensuring that bridges and roads were secured. About two or three months ago,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Departmental Schemes (15 Jul 2021)
“53. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the packages that have been put in place to compensate landowners that had lands damaged or destroyed by the Shass mountain landslide, Drumkeeran, County Leitrim in June 2020; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38325/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Common Agricultural Policy (15 Jul 2021)
“63. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he will consider restarting the internal convergence mechanism during the transition period for 2022 given the CAP Budget and a minimum convergence of 85% has been agreed. [38457/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 113 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 308 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marian Harkin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 154 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)