This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Property, Air Services Provision, Schools Building Projects Status, Long-Term Illness Scheme Coverage, Driving Test
(based on written questions asked by Maria Bailey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Property (26 Jul 2017)
“261. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to his meeting with a delegation from a college (details supplied) on 6 June 2017, if he has received a report from the congregation of Christian Brothers in relation to the sale of playing pitches at the college; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [34985/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Harbour Authorities (26 Jul 2017)
“1339. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the details of the due diligence between Dún Laoghaire Harbour Company and Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council; the proposed timeframe for this process; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [34978/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Tolls (26 Jul 2017)
“1375. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport when the 23% VAT rate reduction on the M50 toll charge which was introduced in April 2017 will be passed on to motorists; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [35886/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 11 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Maria Bailey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 7 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)