This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Departmental Websites, Speech and Language Therapy Provision, Disability Support Services, Departmental Strategy Statements
(based on written questions asked by Margaret Murphy O'Mahony and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (21 Sep 2017)
“Will the Tánaiste give a specific date for the ratification of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons With Disabilities? The Tánaiste must excuse my cynicism, because exactly this time last year I asked for a date and we were told it would be before the end of the year. The Taoiseach has stated the Government is using a different approach to other European countries, and this...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: National Landscape Strategy (20 Sep 2017)
“367. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the status of the national landscape strategy for Ireland with regard to the hiring of landscape architects by local authorities; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [39492/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Stations (11 Sep 2017)
“620. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality his plans for the reopening of Ballinspittle Garda station in County Cork; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37859/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 150 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Margaret Murphy O'Mahony speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 18 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)