This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Departmental Staff Data, Disability Services Data, Speech and Language Therapy Provision, Departmental Websites
(based on written questions asked by Margaret Murphy O'Mahony and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (21 Feb 2018)
“Under the programme for Government, there is a commitment to enhance the services of the Department of Justice and Equality. I am still waiting for a date for the establishment of the protective services unit for west Cork. This will be an essential service for the victims of domestic abuse in west Cork. As such, I ask the Minister for Justice and Equality, as I asked him a few weeks ago,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Local Improvement Scheme (21 Feb 2018)
“194. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development when the €1 million in funding secured for local improvement schemes in County Cork will be made available; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8911/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Departmental Reports (20 Feb 2018)
“67. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the status of the implementation of the making work pay recommendations. [8442/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 81 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 177 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Margaret Murphy O'Mahony speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 40 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)