This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Offaly
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Marcella Corcoran Kennedy speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Appeals, Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Hospital Waiting Lists, Proposed Legislation
(based on written questions asked by Marcella Corcoran Kennedy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Data (11 Sep 2017)
“328. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the detail of all capital expenditure such as extensions, new builds and additional accommodation for all primary schools in County Offaly since January 2011, in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37210/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Dental Services Provision (11 Sep 2017)
“1278. To ask the Minister for Health if he will provide information on the midlands public health dental service (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38966/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Licensing Exchange Agreements (11 Sep 2017)
“1630. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his plans to reach agreement with the USA to include it on the recognised countries list for the purposes of driver licence exchange; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38959/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 18 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marcella Corcoran Kennedy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 136 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register