This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Offaly
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Marcella Corcoran Kennedy speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Appeals, Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Tourism Promotion, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Marcella Corcoran Kennedy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Creative Ireland Programme (21 Jun 2018)
“40. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the status of the creative schools programme; the level of involvement of schools in County Offaly in the programme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [26716/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Built Heritage Investment Scheme (21 Jun 2018)
“32. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the supports provided to built heritage projects in County Offaly in 2017 and 2018; her plans in this regard for 2019; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [26717/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Office of Public Works Properties (20 Jun 2018)
“111. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform when maintenance work will be carried out on a property (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26961/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 91 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marcella Corcoran Kennedy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 152 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register