This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Offaly
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Marcella Corcoran Kennedy speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Appeals, Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Hospital Waiting Lists, Tourism Promotion
(based on written questions asked by Marcella Corcoran Kennedy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: European Globalisation Fund (5 Dec 2018)
“165. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if an application has been made to a fund (details supplied) in view of recent redundancies nationally at Bord na Móna; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51068/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Waiting Lists (5 Dec 2018)
“218. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) can expect to receive a date for surgery; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51065/18]”
- Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Bill 2018: Report Stage (Resumed) (4 Dec 2018)
“That is disgraceful.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 81 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marcella Corcoran Kennedy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 154 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register