This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Offaly
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Marcella Corcoran Kennedy speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Appeals, Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Hospital Waiting Lists, Tourism Promotion
(based on written questions asked by Marcella Corcoran Kennedy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Tourism Project Funding (15 Feb 2018)
“59. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the way in which Ireland's Ancient East is performing; the way in which he plans to grow overseas numbers to the Ancient East region including counties Laois and Offaly; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7535/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Tourism Promotion (15 Feb 2018)
“64. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of his efforts to capitalise on the exposure for Ireland following the release of a film (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7536/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Regional Road Network (15 Feb 2018)
“256. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if each district electoral division in County Tipperary is allocated its share of the non-national road grant based on the number and length of the tertiary and local county roads in the district; the way in which the grant has been allocated in the past five years, by district, in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 58 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marcella Corcoran Kennedy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 147 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register