This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Offaly
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Marcella Corcoran Kennedy speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Appeals, Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Hospital Waiting Lists, Tourism Promotion
(based on written questions asked by Marcella Corcoran Kennedy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Concussion in Sport (13 Jun 2019)
“186. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the position regarding policy on concussion in sport; his plans to introduce a standardised policy for all sports; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24666/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Departmental Funding (13 Jun 2019)
“249. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the local festivals and summer schools being supported by her Department in the 2019 scheme in County Offaly; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24671/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Special Areas of Conservation (13 Jun 2019)
“250. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the level of interest in the peatlands community engagement scheme 2019; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24673/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 61 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marcella Corcoran Kennedy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 156 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register