This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Offaly
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Marcella Corcoran Kennedy speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Appeals, Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Hospital Waiting Lists, Tourism Promotion
(based on written questions asked by Marcella Corcoran Kennedy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: National Broadband Plan Implementation (20 Feb 2019)
“199. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the status of the roll out of the national broadband plan at a location (details supplied); if broadband will be connected in view of the number of houses in the area that have already been connected; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8516/19]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Future of the Beef Sector in the Context of Food Wise 2025: Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine (19 Feb 2019)
“I thank Ms McPhillips and her colleagues for coming in this evening to help us to consider the report we will produce on the future of the beef sector in the context of the ambitious targets in Food Wise 2025. The plan, which covers only the next six years, is to grow exports to €19 billion. Do the witnesses envisage us achieving the targets considering the very many weaknesses and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: After-School Support Services (19 Feb 2019)
“200. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the procedures in place to allow for an existing lease held by his Department to be changed on a vacant school building to facilitate the provision of suitable space to provide after-school childcare service (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7697/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 76 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marcella Corcoran Kennedy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 154 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register