This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): State Examinations, Dental Services, Hospital Appointments Status, Special Areas of Conservation, Schools Property
(based on written questions asked by Marc Ó Cathasaigh and answered by departments)
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development: Statements (17 Jun 2020)
“Before I come to the subject of today’s debate, I would like to welcome the important announcement made yesterday on additional support for the arts community. As the Minister knows, I spoke about the issue not long ago and drew attention to the enormous contribution the arts sector makes to our society despite the precarious nature of the work for many artists and staff. The...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (9 Jun 2020)
“635. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if persons that are regarded as high-risk and unable to return to former employment due to cocooning can continue to avail of the Covid-19 enhanced payments; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [10397/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations (3 Jun 2020)
“291. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he has made provision in the calculated grades system for the leaving certificate for students who would have had valid reasons, including working towards the HPAT, to not focus on their mock leaving certificate exams to ensure that their grades will be fair and reflect their true ability; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9320/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 6 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 26 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marc Ó Cathasaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 6 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)