This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): State Examinations, Dental Services, Covid-19 Pandemic, Special Areas of Conservation, Schools Property
(based on written questions asked by Marc Ó Cathasaigh and answered by departments)
- Commission of Investigation (Mother and Baby Homes and certain related Matters) Records, and another Matter, Bill 2020 [Seanad]: Second Stage (21 Oct 2020)
“It is only right that I begin my statement by acknowledging the deep hurt and trauma experienced, and still being experienced, by people affected by this issue. I am sure I am not alone in the House in saying that no other issue has seen so many people contact my office, by either phone or email or indeed in person. I have had a number of conversations with survivors about their experience....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 28 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marc Ó Cathasaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 15 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)