This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Sustainable Development Goals, Covid-19 Pandemic, State Examinations, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Marc Ó Cathasaigh and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Cycling Policy (16 Sep 2021)
“100. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the timeline for the delivery an updated national cycle manual in view of the letter received from 28 groups (details supplied); if the guidance in the manual will be integrated with the design manual for urban roads and streets; his views on whether there is a need to adopt interim standards to ensure quality of infrastructure rolled...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Safety (16 Sep 2021)
“101. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his plans to review speed limits for rural and urban roads particularly in view of recent road fatalities; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44083/21]”
- Confidence in Minister for Foreign Affairs and Defence: Motion (15 Sep 2021)
“Last month the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change launched its landmark report setting out in clear terms the urgent need for radical climate action. It did so against the backdrop of the consequences of a climate-altered world being played out in real time, with heat records shattered in Italy, Canada and Northern Ireland, with Hurricane Ida crashing into the Louisiana coast and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 112 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 94 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Marc Ó Cathasaigh speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 48 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)