This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tourism Promotion, Greyhound Industry, State Examinations, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by Malcolm Noonan and answered by departments)
- Reopening of Schools and Summer Provision 2020: Statements (24 Jun 2020)
“Beidh am ag an Aire agus cúig nóiméad leis na ceisteanna. I will give the Minister plenty of time to answer. It is important that schools are to fully reopen. This question has been answered. The impact on children's development is incalculable and palpable, especially for those who do not respond to remote learning and for children with additional needs and disabilities....”
- Covid-19 (Health): Statements (11 Jun 2020)
“I acknowledge the work of the Minister, his Department, the HSE, NPHET and all the front-line workers who have brought us to this happy day. It is wonderful to be able to talk about things such as hairdressing and dancing. That is very encouraging compared to where we were some months ago. At the outset, I acknowledge the work of Women's Aid, the National Women's Council of Ireland,...”
- July Education Programme: Statements (10 Jun 2020)
“Gabhaim buíochas leis an gCathaoirleach agus leis an Aire Oideachais agus Scileanna. I will try to give the Minister plenty of time to respond. I want to pay tribute to his work. All the Departments are learning on their feet here and it is important to acknowledge the work that is being done. It is also important to outline the origins of the July provision for the House. In...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 14 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 4 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Malcolm Noonan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 12 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)