This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tourism Promotion, Greyhound Industry, State Examinations
(based on written questions asked by Malcolm Noonan and answered by departments)
- Covid-19 (Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht): Statements (21 May 2020)
“This is national biodiversity week and the Minister will agree that the pandemic has slowed our pace of life, narrowed our scope of travel and silenced much of the noise around us. It has done so to a point where awareness of the living world around us has never been more acute. It is not just the big stuff, but insects, flowering plants and what is in rockpools. Incidentally, on entering...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations (20 May 2020)
“302. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if students from more disadvantaged areas and schools with poorer academic records will not be unduly punished on the basis of the performance of those that came before them (details supplied). [6456/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Greyhound Industry (20 May 2020)
“896. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if funds will be reallocated from the Irish Greyhound Board to animal welfare charities; if not, if such charities will be supported through other means (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6467/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 3 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Malcolm Noonan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 7 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)