This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Tourism Promotion, Greyhound Industry, State Examinations, Heritage Sites
(based on written questions asked by Malcolm Noonan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Compensation Schemes (30 Jul 2020)
“An application for compensation under the cessation of turf cutting compensation scheme has been received by my Department from the individual referred to in the Deputy’s Question. With respect to 36 raised bog natural heritage area sites, the qualifying criteria for the scheme are that: - The applicant must have had a legal interest (ownership or a turbary right (right to cut turf))...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Environmental Policy (30 Jul 2020)
“The EU Biodiversity Strategy for 2030 was launched by the European Commission on 20 May 2020. It proposes ambitious EU actions and commitments to halt the biodiversity loss that is taking place at an alarming rate in Europe and worldwide. The new Strategy tackles the key drivers of biodiversity loss: unsustainable use of land and sea, overexploitation of natural resources, pollution, and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: EU Regulations (30 Jul 2020)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 408 and 409 together. I refer the Deputy to the recent Topical Issues debate on this matter. The position is unchanged in the matter of days since that issue was discussed in the House. The Deputy will recall that the Agreement on the Conservation of African-Eurasian Migratory Waterbirds (AEWA) was developed under the UN Convention on Migratory...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 8 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Malcolm Noonan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 27 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)