This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Public Procurement Contracts, Departmental Expenditure, Covid-19 Pandemic, Protected Disclosures, Freedom of Information
(based on written questions asked by Mairead Farrell and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Public Transport (19 May 2022)
“216. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if his Department has been engaging in the dispute between Galway coach station and private coach operators that use the station; the work that has been undertaken by his Department to resolve the dispute; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25611/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Planning Issues (19 May 2022)
“238. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if he will provide a list of all members of An Bord Pleanála and the name of each prescribed body they were nominated by in tabular form. [25524/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Foreign Birth Registration (19 May 2022)
“249. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the status of processing the backlog of applications to the foreign birth registry; when an application will be processed for a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25446/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 171 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 387 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mairead Farrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 176 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)