This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Public Procurement Contracts, Departmental Bodies Data, Departmental Legal Cases, Freedom of Information, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by Mairead Farrell and answered by departments)
- Project Ireland 2040: Motion [Private Members] (1 Apr 2021)
“I am sharing time with Deputies Carthy, Munster and Ó Laoghaire. I feel under a bit of pressure because I do not think I will be able to top the previous contribution. I ask Deputies not to judge me. I commend the Rural Independent Group on bringing forward the motion and allowing us to have this debate. It is really important, as is the issue of development on a regionally...”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Departmental Bodies Data (1 Apr 2021)
“258. To ask the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth if a list of section 56 and 59 organisations will be provided; the number of employees in each which have not received pay restoration in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17818/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Harbours and Piers (1 Apr 2021)
“385. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the steps that have been taken to progress the deepwater quay project at Ros a Mhíl Harbour since the publication on 4 September 2020 of the final quay wall peer review; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17782/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 93 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 348 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mairead Farrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 59 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)