This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Public Procurement Contracts, Departmental Staff, Departmental Expenditure, Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by Mairead Farrell and answered by departments)
- Renters: Motion [Private Members] (5 Dec 2023)
“There are but the next speaker should be here in time. It has been said that there are only two certainties in life, death and taxes, but perhaps rising Irish rents should be included in that old maxim because here we are again. Whether it is the latest Daft report, CSO statistics, the census or, as in this case, RTB data, we are talking about rents rising again and again. At exactly this...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Bus Services (30 Nov 2023)
“19. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will provide an update on BusConnects Galway; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52125/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Public Transport (30 Nov 2023)
“59. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he had any discussions with the National Transport Authority to increase the number of agents selling the student Leap card, to ensure every county has at least one provider; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51990/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 115 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 382 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mairead Farrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 278 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)