This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, State Examinations, National Educational Psychological Service, Misuse of Drugs, Hospitals Building Programme
(based on written questions asked by Mairead Farrell and answered by departments)
- Rent and Mortgage Arrears: Motion [Private Members] (8 Jul 2020)
“Tá sé thar am dúinn déileáil leis seo. We absolutely support the call for a system to deal with rent arrears. The Government inaction on this will just leave more children in homeless accommodation. We in Sinn Féin have been calling for this issue to be tackled for some time. We know from data published by the ESRI that young people and those renting are more...”
- Special Committee on Covid-19 Response: Impact of Covid-19: Overall Fiscal and Monetary Position (7 Jul 2020)
“Given the time constraints, I am going to put all my questions at the same time and then give the witnesses some time to come back with their answers. These questions are for Mr. O'Connor. In his opening statement, he stated that the cost of servicing debt is much more favourable than in the recent past. He also, however, stated: "Notwithstanding the support that low interest rates...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 8 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 15 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mairead Farrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 4 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)