This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Organic Farming: Organic Farming (1 Dec 2010)
“Question 73: To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food his views on the way the Food Harvest 2020 report can contribute to the growth of the Irish organic and horticulture sectors; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [45046/10]”
- Written Answers — Food Harvest 2020: Food Harvest 2020 (1 Dec 2010)
“Question 84: To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food when he expects the horticulture action group to report back to the Food Harvest 2020 high level implementation group; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [45045/10]”
- Written Answers — Farm Plan Scheme: Farm Plan Scheme (17 Nov 2010)
“Question 211: To ask the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government his plans to reintroduce a scheme (details supplied) and if so, the date of same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [43339/10]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 35 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 105 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)