This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Enrolments (28 May 2014)
“57. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason his Department has failed to cater for the increased demand at a school (details supplied) in County Sligo for places at infants class, when the stated aim of this Government is to promote the active usage of the Irish language; his views on whether such a failure is a missed opportunity to have more Irish persons begin their...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Weight of Schoolbags (27 May 2014)
“249. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills in reference to the report by a working group in 1998, which recommended that no child carry over 10% of their body weight, yet children are carrying books and backpacks three times their weight, the reason this is not implemented in practice in all educational institutions here; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22658/14]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Cable Licensing (27 May 2014)
“496. To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources if commercial cable companies need a licence to place cables on private property, including private residential properties; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22753/14]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 228 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 83 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 209 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 25 Mar 2014. More about the Register