This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Consultancy Contracts Data (2 Feb 2016)
“101. To ask the Taoiseach the name, costs, date of commission, date of publication and name of the external consultant of all external reports commissioned by his Department since March 2011. [4206/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Departmental Investigations (2 Feb 2016)
“102. To ask the Taoiseach the number of tribunals of inquiry, commissions of inquiry or investigations for which he or his Department have been responsible, by name, by terms of reference, by cost, including the cost to date where an inquiry has not been concluded, and by date, including the projected date of conclusion where an inquiry has not been concluded, from 1991 to date, in tabular...”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Consultancy Contracts Data (28 Jan 2016)
“49. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection the name, costs, date of commission, date or expected date of publication and name of the external consultant of all external reports commissioned by her Department since March 2011. [3773/16]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 211 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 287 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register