This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Strategies, Primary Care Centres Data, Health Services Staff Data, Obesity Strategy, Hospitals Data
(based on written questions asked by Louise O'Reilly and answered by departments)
- Medical Practitioners (Amendment) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (19 Oct 2017)
“I commend Deputy Kelleher on this Bill. I am glad to say that Sinn Féin will support it. I have not been in this line of work for long but I am learning that a short Bill can do more than a very lengthy Bill. This is the case with this legislation. It is a good and fair idea that medical practitioners declare any income or gift received from medical suppliers, pharmaceutical...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Cross-Border Health Services Provision (19 Oct 2017)
“162. To ask the Minister for Health the reason a person (details supplied) has been refused repayment for hospital services availed of in May and June 2017 in Northern Ireland under the cross border directive. [44409/17]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on the Eighth Amendment of the Constitution: Risks to Health, Including Physical Health, of Pregnant Women: Professor Sabaratnam Arulkumaran, Dr. Peter Boylan and Dr. Meabh Ní Bhuinneáin (18 Oct 2017)
“I can substitute for Senator Gavan if that is agreed.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 108 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 735 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Louise O'Reilly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 121 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)