This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Obesity Strategy, Health Services Staff Data, Health Strategies, Hospital Beds Data, Hospitals Data
(based on written questions asked by Louise O'Reilly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Staff (13 Dec 2018)
“135. To ask the Minister for Health his views on reports that Cork University Hospital has only one medical registrar at night due to staff shortages and that the hospital cannot procure a replacement. [52571/18]”
- Aircraft Noise (Dublin Airport) Regulation Bill 2018: Second Stage (12 Dec 2018)
“This Bill seeks to give effect to EU Regulation No. 598/2014, which requires airports over a certain size to appoint a noise regulator. I welcome the people in the Gallery and must say I admire the restraint and patience of those who live beside Dublin Airport because they have been living with a lot of uncertainty for the past few years since planning permission was granted for the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Rail Services (12 Dec 2018)
“46. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if his attention has been drawn to dangerous congestion levels on DART and commuter trains which stop at all stations in north County Dublin; his plans to address the issues; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52208/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 156 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 793 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Louise O'Reilly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 251 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)