This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Hospitals Data, Obesity Strategy, Health Services Staff Data, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Louise O'Reilly and answered by departments)
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (25 Feb 2021)
“It is nine months since NPHET recommended that discretionary elements of travel should end, which is nearly 300 days. Consistently, throughout this crisis, NPHET and others have called for real checks and controls at our airports and seaports. In April of last year, Sinn Féin called for a quarantine regime for people entering the State. On 5 May, I stated in the media that our failure...”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Direct Provision System (25 Feb 2021)
“198. To ask the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth if his attention has been drawn to a protest in direct provision centre (details supplied); if he will ensure the person engaged in the protest receives the necessary health supports, physical and mental; the steps he is taking to address the failures with the direct provision system and move towards a humane,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Court Orders (25 Feb 2021)
“230. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if a court order for the sale of a home arising from divorce proceedings can be executed during level 5 restrictions; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [10869/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 135 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 835 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Louise O'Reilly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 455 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)