This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Obesity Strategy, Health Services Staff Data, Health Strategies, Hospitals Data, Hospital Beds Data
(based on written questions asked by Louise O'Reilly and answered by departments)
- United States Immigration Policy: Motion (20 Jun 2018)
“To see children being forcibly separated from parents and guardians and put in cages like animals and hear their cries for help was shocking. How anyone could defend it is beyond me. The actions taken, and the accompanying rhetoric from the American President and his defenders in politics, public life and the American media, are an indication that that society has morally lost its way. The...”
- Health Waiting Lists: Motion [Private Members] (20 Jun 2018)
“I move:“That Dáil Eireann:notes that: — there is not a family in the State currently unaffected by the crisis of hospital waiting lists; — excessive waiting times are an indicator of poor quality of care in a health system because it shows that the system does not have the capacity to meet the demand for the service; — because of the two-tier health system...”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Online Safety (20 Jun 2018)
“96. To ask the Taoiseach the status of the preparation and publication of an action plan which his Department is co-ordinating further to the open policy debate on online safety held earlier in 2018. [26977/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 138 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 903 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Louise O'Reilly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 191 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)