This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Strategies, Obesity Strategy, Primary Care Centres Data, Hospitals Data, Health Services Staff Data
(based on written questions asked by Louise O'Reilly and answered by departments)
- Report on Lone Parents: Motion (15 Feb 2018)
“I too commend the members of the committee, including the Chairman, Deputy Curran, and my colleague Deputy Brady, on their efforts in producing this report. I echo Deputy Funchion's remarks regarding the attendance for this debate. I know that, as we speak, there people who are busy in their offices and watching this debate and so the numbers here are not reflective of the interest in this...”
- National Broadband Procurement Process: Statements (Resumed) (15 Feb 2018)
“I am not convinced that the Minister's belief the sole bidder under the national broadband plan is "really committed" is enough on its own. We need more than that; we need certainty. There is a serious problem with broadband provision in the State. At the end of 2017 Ireland was ranked 62nd for average mobile download speeds and 81st for upload speeds. In the second half of 2017 the State...”
- Central Bank (Amendment) Bill 2018: Second Stage [Private Members] (14 Feb 2018)
“I join Deputies in commending my colleague, Deputy Doherty, on bringing forward this important Bill. Crime of any sort is a scourge but white-collar crime in particular is incredibly damaging and galling for a large number of reasons. The apathy shone by successive Governments and politicians towards tackling white-collar crime is somewhat breathtaking. A cursory look at the past ten years...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 120 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 714 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Louise O'Reilly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 153 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)