This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospitals Data, Obesity Strategy, Health Services Staff Data, Hospital Beds Data, Health Strategies
(based on written questions asked by Louise O'Reilly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: National Children's Hospital (18 Dec 2019)
“331. To ask the Minister for Health further to Parliamentary Question No. 247 of 12 December 2019, if the new national children's hospital facial recognition camera system will be provided with an existing database of facial images available for matching purposes [53805/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 128 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 733 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Louise O'Reilly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 340 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)