This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Hospitals Data, Obesity Strategy, Health Services, Health Services Staff Data
(based on written questions asked by Louise O'Reilly and answered by departments)
- Summer Economic Statement: Statements (14 Jul 2022)
“I am grateful for the opportunity to contribute regarding the summer economic statement. This discussion is of significant importance each year but in the current climate of high inflation and the largest erosion of living standards since the financial crash, it is of even more importance. As we discuss the current economic situation and the upcoming budget it is imperative that we focus on...”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Undefined (14 Jul 2022)
“177. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment further to Parliamentary Question No.163 of 14 June 2022, the estimated cost to the Exchequer of enacting an additional bank holiday. [38909/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Departmental Bodies (14 Jul 2022)
“178. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if he will provide a list of the agencies under the auspices of his Department with underspends for each of the years 2021 and to date in 2022, in tabular form. [38910/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 150 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 507 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 20 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Louise O'Reilly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 615 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)