This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Obesity Strategy, Hospitals Data, Health Services Staff Data, Hospital Beds Data, Health Strategies
(based on written questions asked by Louise O'Reilly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HSE Staff Recruitment (4 Dec 2019)
“179. To ask the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to the distress caused to families in the Inishowen area of County Donegal by the delays in signing off on an autism therapist post for the area to replace the previous person who stepped down from the role in 2018; and if the post will be signed off as soon as possible. [50669/19]”
- Confidence in the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government: Motion [Private Members] (3 Dec 2019)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (3 Dec 2019)
“On the same issue, we not only need but deserve to have a debate with questions and answers.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 136 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 717 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Louise O'Reilly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 338 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)