This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Hospitals Data, Obesity Strategy, Health Services Staff Data, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Louise O'Reilly and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Loan Guarantee Schemes Agreements (Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland) Bill 2021: Waiver of Pre-Legislative Scrutiny (20 Apr 2021)
“I probably will not take all that time. I do not like the practice of waiving pre-legislative scrutiny as a general rule. I fully appreciate, however, that it is necessary from time to time. I hope this is not a practice that develops because, unfortunately, in the context of one of the committees I was on in the previous Dáil, it became an unfortunate practice and led to some...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Business of Joint Committee (20 Apr 2021)
“The fact the Cabinet is about to meet face to face for the first time in months signals to me not that there will be a relaxation but perhaps that circumstances are changing a little. Would we be able, therefore, to schedule some additional meetings and have some more freedom in light of that? It would be very welcome. Specifically, can we schedule a meeting with content moderators and...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: General Scheme of Employment Permits (Consolidation and Amendment) Bill 2019: Discussion (Resumed) (13 Apr 2021)
“As I have used the raise hand feature and have now lowered the hand, I will get a gold star. Good morning to the witnesses. I thank them very much for the evidence they have given. This is a matter in which I have an interest for many reasons, mostly from a workers' rights perspective, as I am sure they appreciate. Some of the witnesses will have seen me speaking before the Covid-19...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 137 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 907 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Louise O'Reilly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 463 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)