This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Hospitals Data, Obesity Strategy, Health Services Staff Data, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Louise O'Reilly and answered by departments)
- Citizens' Assembly on Gender Equality: Statements (20 Oct 2021)
“As of yesterday, more than half of the Sinn Féin representatives in the Assembly in Stormont are women and the lights are still on and the world has not stopped turning. Indeed, the work will continue. This can and will happen in this and other Parliaments and it will be a good thing, a positive thing and something that we should celebrate. We are not nearly there yet. There is a...”
- Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Singapore: Motion (19 Oct 2021)
“I thank the Acting Chair for the opportunity to speak on this important motion. The trade agreement between EU member states and the Republic of Singapore has been in place for some time now. I know from observation of the debate on this agreement in the Select Committee on Foreign Affairs and Defence last week that the Minister of State believes it to be working very well. As with all...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (19 Oct 2021)
“On 21 September, the Tánaiste, Deputy Leo Varadkar, said that pay increases are happening across the economy. I would heavily and heartily dispute that but I can tell the Taoiseach it is most definitely not happening in the security industry. I want to ask for an update on the status of the State’s defence of the court challenge taken against the employment regulation order,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 156 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 676 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Louise O'Reilly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 521 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)