This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Hospitals Data, Obesity Strategy, Health Services Staff Data, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Louise O'Reilly and answered by departments)
- Personal Insolvency (Amendment) Bill 2020: Second Stage (13 May 2021)
“That is fine. I thank the Cathaoirleach Gníomhach for the opportunity to speak today. The Bill at hand makes some important changes in the area of personal insolvency and to how supports operate. While it might seem technical in nature, the reality is that the legislation will have far-reaching consequences for those who may end up in the terrible situation of being indebted. This...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (13 May 2021)
“Next week, Sinn Féin will meet Anne Marie Cagney, assistant commissioner for the Dublin metropolitan region, to discuss the issue of antisocial behaviour in Dublin city and county. I am sure the Tánaiste, like all other Members, has seen social media videos of incidents in Malahide and other areas and I am sure constituents of his who are gravely concerned have contacted his...”
- Loan Guarantee Schemes Agreements (Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (12 May 2021)
“I am not, on the basis of the assurances given by the Minister of State. His engagement with businesses is important. I understand that engagement is ongoing and I have no interest in looking through his diary because I know it happens. However, it is also important that engagement happens on a one-to-one basis as well as in the bigger forums. Only by doing that on a one-to-one basis and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 144 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 973 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Louise O'Reilly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 470 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)