This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Obesity Strategy, Hospitals Data, Health Services Staff Data, Hospital Beds Data, Health Strategies
(based on written questions asked by Louise O'Reilly and answered by departments)
- Aircraft Noise (Dublin Airport) Regulation Bill 2018: Report Stage (Resumed) (20 Feb 2019)
“It is very regrettable that the information from Fingal County Council was not available last week when we were having this debate. Given that it is available now, I would be interested in hearing the Minister's views on the fact that Fingal County Council does not feel capable of being the regulator. There is serious concern among local residents. Those of us who represent them have...”
- Confidence in the Minister for Health: Motion (20 Feb 2019)
“I move:That Dáil Éireann has no confidence in the Minister for Health, Simon Harris T.D., and calls on him to resign from his Ministerial position forthwith. The submission of this no confidence motion was not rushed. It is not vindictive or personalised. This motion was submitted because of the scandal of the national children's hospital, with the overspend representing for us...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Gambling Legislation (20 Feb 2019)
“115. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the reason the 2014 EU consumer protection guidelines for online gambling have not been implemented in view of a recent study carried out by a person (details supplied). [8545/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 159 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 826 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Louise O'Reilly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 268 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)