This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Brexit Issues, Brexit Preparations, Institutes of Technology, Brexit Supports, Cancer Screening Programmes
(based on written questions asked by Lisa Chambers and answered by departments)
- Brexit Contingency Action Plan: Statements (11 Jul 2019)
“We are approaching yet another Brexit deadline and we can look back to last March to see many similarities, but there is an acceptance that this time is different. By 31 October the UK must either accept the Brexit withdrawal treaty it negotiated, including the backstop that it helped to craft, or face a disorderly Brexit and leave the European Union with no deal. While there might be space...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Brexit Negotiations (11 Jul 2019)
“130. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if his European counterparts or representatives of EU member states have contacted his Department to discuss the way in which Ireland will protect the integrity of the Single Market in the event of a no-deal Brexit; if so, if he has responded to these communications; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30729/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Brexit Preparations (11 Jul 2019)
“131. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the status of plans to publish a new Brexit contingency plan; the date it is expected to be published; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30730/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 413 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Lisa Chambers speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 163 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)