This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Institutes of Technology, Brexit Issues, Ministerial Functions, Defence Forces Personnel Data, Air Corps
(based on written questions asked by Lisa Chambers and answered by departments)
- Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Bill 2018: Second Stage (Resumed) (17 Oct 2018)
“I welcome the opportunity to contribute to this Second Stage debate. We are not here to rerun the referendum or to reargue the points that have been made time and again. The debate has already been decided, not by this House but by the citizens of this country in a democratic vote on our Constitution. An overwhelming majority of those who voted in the referendum earlier this year decided...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Deployment (17 Oct 2018)
“30. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of gardaí and reservists in each Garda station in County Mayo; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42415/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Consular Services Staff (17 Oct 2018)
“73. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the number of staff in each consulate and embassy in each of the years 2016, 2017 and to date in 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42599/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 331 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Lisa Chambers speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 124 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)