This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Brexit Issues, Institutes of Technology, Brexit Supports, Brexit Preparations, Air Corps
(based on written questions asked by Lisa Chambers and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Brexit Preparations (21 May 2019)
“129. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the status of Brexit contingency planning for all scenarios, including a no-deal scenario; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21867/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Brexit Preparations (21 May 2019)
“178. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of additional customs officials that will be hired due to Brexit; the number of additional hires to date; and the number expected to be in place by 31 October 2019; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21865/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Brexit Supports (21 May 2019)
“328. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the uptake of all Brexit supports; the number of companies that have sought support and grants; the number of companies that have grants and supports sanctioned to date; the expenditure for each grant and support in tabular form; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [21864/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 413 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Lisa Chambers speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 159 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)