This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Brexit Issues, Institutes of Technology, Brexit Supports, Ministerial Functions, Defence Forces Personnel Data
(based on written questions asked by Lisa Chambers and answered by departments)
- Recent Developments on Brexit: Statements (13 Mar 2019)
“These statements were sought - I believe our party was the only one to seek them - on foot of the publication of three additional Brexit documents negotiated by the UK and the EU last Monday night: a joint statement, an instrument relating to the agreement and a unilateral declaration from the United Kingdom. With 16 days to go, we had all hoped for a breakthrough in the negotiations and a...”
- Business Insurance: Motion [Private Members] (13 Mar 2019)
“I commend my colleague, Deputy Michael McGrath, on his work to try to tackle what is essentially the robbery of our citizens through excessive business and car insurance premiums. The cost of public and employer liability insurance is out of control and closing down businesses. The Government has paid this issue a lot of lip service but failed to address it, while ignoring businesses time...”
- Committee on Budgetary Oversight: Scrutiny of European Commission Country Report Ireland 2019 and European Semester (13 Mar 2019)
“I thank the Commission team for being here to take questions from us. My first question is on the attempts to reform EU tax policy and the suggestion that we would move towards a qualified voting majority in respect of EU tax policy. Can Mr. Martínez Mongay outline to the committee the justification for that? How does he reconcile that proposal with the subsidiarity rule?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 96 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 468 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Lisa Chambers speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 156 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)