This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Health Services Provision, Services for People with Disabilities, Home Help Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Kevin O'Keeffe and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh (Atógáil) - Questions on Promised Legislation (Resumed) (11 Jul 2019)
“As the Tánaiste is aware, pulmonary hypertension is a rare heart and lung disease. A drug, Selexipag, has recently been approved. When will the Government and the HSE approve funding for this drug so that beneficiaries can avail of it? The drug has been well documented and Professor Sean Gaine, a well-known leading medical adviser on this disease, has asked for it to be considered.”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Collection (11 Jul 2019)
“198. To ask the Minister for Finance if a person (details supplied) in County Cork is being taxed correctly. [31027/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Electricity Grid (10 Jul 2019)
“315. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the status of the export of surplus power to the national grid by members of the farming community; and if the necessary new paperwork is in place (details supplied). [30159/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 311 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Kevin O'Keeffe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 85 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)