This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Health Services Provision, Services for People with Disabilities, Home Help Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Kevin O'Keeffe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (22 May 2019)
“89. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will resolve the anomaly in which the means of a person is taken into consideration when their partner is being assessed for a social welfare payment but in which they are not entitled to claim tax credits for their partner (details supplied). [22281/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HSE Staff (22 May 2019)
“162. To ask the Minister for Health the position regarding a lump sum payment in respect of a former employee of the HSE (details supplied). [22234/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Child Benefit Eligibility (22 May 2019)
“203. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if consideration will be given to extending the payment term of child benefit to all children over 18 years of age that remain in second-level education up to leaving certificate examination stage; if her attention has been drawn to the fact that many children will in fact be 18 years of age for part of their fifth year...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 285 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Kevin O'Keeffe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 82 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)