This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Health Services Provision, Services for People with Disabilities, Hospital Waiting Lists, Home Help Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Kevin O'Keeffe and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (19 Sep 2018)
“The Blackwater flows through Fermoy in County Cork. I raised this issue on various occasions in the Dáil with various Ministers, including the Minister of State, Deputy Stanton. The Minister may be aware that we have a major issue regarding Fermoy Weir, which incorporates a fish pass and mill race. The Office of Public Works, OPW, has washed its hands of the issue. There has been...”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (19 Sep 2018)
“A man for all seasons.”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sports Capital Programme Eligibility (19 Sep 2018)
“33. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the exact criteria that must be met by applicants under the sports capital programme as recently announced in order to qualify for the maximum grant. [37723/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 308 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Kevin O'Keeffe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 62 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)