This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Services for People with Disabilities, Health Services Provision, Road Projects
(based on written questions asked by Kevin O'Keeffe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Grant Scheme Eligibility (20 Sep 2017)
“263. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he has given consideration to include a third level education college (details supplied) to qualify for SUSI education grants; and if his attention has been drawn to the fact that the many students who do not reach a minimum number of points in their leaving certificate examination must then source third level education through private...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medical Aids and Appliances Provision (20 Sep 2017)
“375. To ask the Minister for Health if he will expedite the provision of essential equipment for a person (details supplied). [39061/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (20 Sep 2017)
“404. To ask the Minister for Health if an assessment appointment in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Cork can be expedited. [39284/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 60 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 324 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Kevin O'Keeffe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 36 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)