This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Health Services Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Services for People with Disabilities, Basic Payment Scheme Payments
(based on written questions asked by Kevin O'Keeffe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Dairy Sector (21 Feb 2019)
“145. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if the heat recovery technology element of grant aid under the TAMS scheme will be removed to enable it to be included in the SEAI dairy farm energy grants (details supplied). [8789/19]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (20 Feb 2019)
“I also wrote to the Ms Moyadh Murdoch in the Road Safety Authority to express my concern about the format of the advertisement that is being carried on the airwaves. The alarm bells were ringing even prior to it being shown on television. During the week prior to Christmas a news item on "Crimecall" portrayed what was coming down the road on the issue as being of a personalised nature. I...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Banking Sector (20 Feb 2019)
“88. To ask the Minister for Finance the position regarding appointments to a board (details supplied) in view of his request in May 2018; and the applicants being considered for same. [8530/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 274 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Kevin O'Keeffe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 80 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)