This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Service Provision (18 Dec 2019)
“167. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a SNA and resource teacher will be put in place for a child (details supplied) in County Cork. [53576/19]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Transport, Tourism and Sport: Governance and Funding of Football Association of Ireland: Discussion (18 Dec 2019)
“On the one hand, we all would like to see everybody from the board of the FAI attend the meeting. On the other, however, the Minister says he will not deal with anybody from the old guard. How will we speed up the process? If the old guard does not go, the Minister will not engage with the board of the FAI. We are looking to keep the members of the old guard in place in order that we can...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 266 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 95 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)