This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Services for People with Disabilities, Hospital Waiting Lists, Health Services Provision, Road Projects
(based on written questions asked by Kevin O'Keeffe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Banking Sector (22 Jun 2017)
“68. To ask the Minister for Finance if provision has been made by a bank (details supplied) in its floatation on the market for persons who suffered a combined loss of approximately €0.5 billion in view of the fact that they were misled in making an investment in an investment portfolio; if he will request the bank to allow for this as an unpaid liability and that the attention of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Valuation Office (22 Jun 2017)
“99. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if he will ensure that properties and holdings currently used by horse trainers continue to be categorised as agriculture status use to ensure that the Valuation Office does not apply a rate. [29379/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Greyhound Industry (22 Jun 2017)
“181. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the agreed terms between the Irish Greyhound Board and all other sectors of the greyhound industry in resolving having the protest picket at Shelbourne greyhound park removed. [29372/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 331 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Kevin O'Keeffe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 34 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)