This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Revenue Commissioners Enforcement Activity, Community Policing, Supplementary Welfare Allowance, Schools Building Projects Status, Social Welfare Offices
(based on written questions asked by Kevin Moran and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Local Authority Housing Data (23 May 2017)
“302. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government the number of proceedings for possession that were undertaken by local authorities in each of the years 2010 to 2016, respectively, relating to local authority tenancies; the number of local authority low cost home ownership schemes; and the number of evictions that were executed for each category in each of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Homeless Persons Data (2 May 2017)
“454. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government the reasons for homelessness of each household accepted by local authorities as homeless over the past two years; the type of accommodation previously occupied by each such household before becoming homeless (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [19570/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 18 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 20 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Kevin Moran speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 3 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)