This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Revenue Commissioners Enforcement Activity, Community Policing, Supplementary Welfare Allowance, Schools Building Projects Status, Social Welfare Offices
(based on written questions asked by Kevin Moran and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Relief Schemes Status (17 Sep 2019)
“On 3rd May, 2018, I was delighted to launch 29 Flood Risk Management Plans and €1bn investment in flood risk over the coming decade. These Plans are the output from the Catchment Flood Risk Assessment and Management (CFRAM) Programme - the largest ever flood risk study carried out in the State. The Plans set out the measures proposed to address the flood risk nationally,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Relief Schemes Applications (17 Sep 2019)
“Please see below in tabular form all applications received from Mayo County Council under the Minor Flood Mitigation Works and Coastal Protection Scheme in 2017, 2018 and to date in 2019 and the status of each. Local Authority Applications Submitted- Project Location Project Details Approved Funding Funding Drawn-down Project status 2017 Crossmolina, Chapel Street To reconstruct...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Garda Station Refurbishment (17 Sep 2019)
“The refurbishment and upgrade of Newcastle West Garda Station is included in the Capital Investment Plan 2016-2021 for An Garda Síochána. The Office of Public Works has completed a feasibility study on the redevelopment of the Station based on a brief of requirements received from An Garda Síochána. The feasibility study...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Kevin Moran speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 50 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)