This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Revenue Commissioners Enforcement Activity, Community Policing, Supplementary Welfare Allowance, Schools Building Projects Status, Social Welfare Offices
(based on written questions asked by Kevin Moran and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Garda Station Refurbishment (11 Jul 2019)
“I can confirm that the Office of Public Works plans to commence the following works at Mullingar Garda Station; boiler upgrade works, upgrade and refurbishment works to timber windows, partial internal decorating and the provision of accommodation for a specialist Garda Unit. These works have been tendered, are expected to commence in the coming months and be complete before the year end. ...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Relief Schemes (11 Jul 2019)
“Local flooding issues are a matter for each local authority to investigate and address in the first instance. They may carry out flood alleviation works from their own resources or apply to the Office of Public Works (OPW) for funding under the Minor Flood Mitigation Works and Coastal Protection Scheme. This purpose of this scheme is to provide funding to local authorities to undertake minor...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Relief Schemes Status (11 Jul 2019)
“I am advised that funding was approved to Donegal County Council in July 2018 under the Minor Flood Mitigation Works & Coastal Protection Scheme for a coastal flooding and erosion risk management Study covering the areas mentioned in the deputy’s question. I am further advised by that the procurement process by the Council for the appointment of the consultants to carry out the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Kevin Moran speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 50 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)