This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Childcare Services, Early Childhood Care and Education, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries, Departmental Funding
(based on written questions asked by Kathleen Funchion and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: Hospital Procedures (3 Dec 2021)
“Deputy Mattie McGrath has sent his apologies regarding his question.”
- Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: Disability Services (3 Dec 2021)
“The next question is in the name of Deputy Pauline Tully and her substitute is Deputy Thomas Gould.”
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: Childcare Services (3 Dec 2021)
“I agree. I have always argued that there should be a wage scale. I would prefer to see that being taken on by the State but, in the absence of that, I hope the JLC process is successful. I welcome what the Minister said about the short-term measures because I think they are doing something similar in the education system in terms of people who are doing their masters. Is there any data...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 347 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Kathleen Funchion speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 202 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)