This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Schools Building Projects Status, Special Educational Needs Staff, Child Care Services, School Accommodation Provision
(based on written questions asked by Kathleen Funchion and answered by departments)
- Special Educational Needs: Motion [Private Members] (9 Jul 2019)
“I thank the Minister for acknowledging my work in this area. As he is aware, it is something I consistently raise and it is an area about which I feel strongly and passionately. I also welcome his honesty and frankness. It was refreshing to hear the Minister go off script and speak from his own experience about the issue. This must be matched with actions but I do welcome that and think...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 179 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Kathleen Funchion speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 104 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)