This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Legislative Programme, Courts Service, Garda Stations, Commencement of Legislation, Family Law Cases
(based on written questions asked by Josepha Madigan and answered by departments)
- Order of Business (28 Mar 2017)
“I want to know about the debate on promised legislation and where it will fit in.”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (23 Mar 2017)
“I moved First Stage of my Thirty-fifth Amendment of the Constitution (Divorce) Bill 2016 on 6 July 2016. Some eight months later, it has not yet reached Second Stage. I receive e-mails and texts daily about this Bill, which will be of enormous assistance to about 300,000 separated couples throughout Ireland. Is there a way of expediting Second Stage of the Bill?”
- Public Accounts Committee: 2015 Annual Report of the Comptroller and Auditor General and Appropriation Accounts
Vote 26 - Education and Skills (23 Mar 2017)
“I thank Mr. Ó Foghlú and his colleagues for attending. It is always encouraging when the Comptroller and Auditor General furnishes the committee with a clear audit opinion. I seek elaboration on a few matters. In the context of the capital review, what needs does the Department have? I refer specifically to whether there is any scope for innovative finance mechanisms in terms of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 51 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 97 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Josepha Madigan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 17 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)