This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Legislative Programme, Garda Stations, Courts Service, Commencement of Legislation, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Josepha Madigan and answered by departments)
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (18 Apr 2018)
“I am very pleased to have this opportunity to talk about Peter Mathews. I only found out about a half hour ago that these statements were happening today and I am glad I am in a position to say something. I met Peter Mathews back in 2011 when I joined Fine Gael. He was at my first constituency meeting. I should say I saw him first at the count, which, if I remember correctly, was in the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Ministerial Meetings (18 Apr 2018)
“I have met the person concerned on a number of occasions since I was appointed as Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht and both myself and my officials maintain ongoing contact with Chairs and Directors of bodies under the aegis of my Department as appropriate.”
- Seanad: Commencement Matters: Special Areas of Conservation Designation (17 Apr 2018)
“I thank Senator Mulherin for raising this issue. Ireland, like all EU member states, is bound by the requirements of the habitats directive and the birds directive.These directives aim to ensure the protection of habitats and species which have been selected for conservation within special areas of conservation and special protection areas. The State has made significant efforts to resolve...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 23 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Josepha Madigan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 53 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)