This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Legislative Programme, Garda Stations, Courts Service, Commencement of Legislation, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Josepha Madigan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (2 Dec 2021)
“I thank the Deputy for the question. The most important aspect in regard to education is that the schools remain open. In that regard, it is imperative that infection and prevention control measures remain in place on school transport. My understanding in regard to school transport is that it has reverted to 100% capacity. There are bus escorts in the area of special education, which is...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Health Services Staff (2 Dec 2021)
“As the Deputy is aware my Department opened the school in question this year in recognition of the significant demand for special school places in the local area. The establishment and opening of the school helped to ensure that children who required a special school place could access one, with priority in admissions given to those students who did not have a special school place...”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: Special Educational Needs (1 Dec 2021)
“I thank the Deputy for outlining his concerns regarding these schools. It is my role as Minister of State with responsibility for special education to ensure that I hold the NCSE to account. It receives €20 million from the Department every year and employs its SENOs to liaise on the ground with schools, families and parents to ensure sufficient resources are available to each...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Josepha Madigan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 321 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)