This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Legislative Programme, Garda Stations, Courts Service, Commencement of Legislation, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Josepha Madigan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Deer Culls (15 Feb 2018)
“Each year, as part of the on-going management of deer populations within the the Park in question deer numbers may need reduction. There is a significant challenge in attempting to balance the demands of agriculture, forestry and conservation with the need to ensure that deer populations occupying the same land resources are managed at sustainable levels, and in a responsible and ethical...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Ministerial Briefing (15 Feb 2018)
“Following my appointment on the 30th November last year, I received briefing from my officials on all aspects of the work of my Department including in relation to the Cork Event Centre and I am regularly updated on all issues pertaining to my Department. ”
- Topical Issue Debate: National Parks (14 Feb 2018)
“I thank Deputy Brassil for raising this important topic. Each year, as part of the ongoing management of deer populations within Killarney National Park, deer numbers may need reduction for the reasons outlined by the Deputy. There is a significant challenge in attempting to balance the demands of agriculture, forestry and conservation with the need to ensure that deer populations occupying...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 35 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Josepha Madigan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 41 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)