This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Legislative Programme, Garda Stations, Courts Service, Commencement of Legislation, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Josepha Madigan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Archaeological Sites (13 Dec 2018)
“In line with general practice for peat extraction, a rolling series of survey work, investigation and excavations have been carried out at Mayne Bog over a number of years. In 2006, with the co-operation of the landowners, my Department commissioned a full survey of the then known togher (constructed of planks) followed by the excavation of a single cutting across the togher. ...”
- Estimates for Public Services 2018: Motion (12 Dec 2018)
“I move the following Supplementary Estimates: Vote 12 - Superannuation and Retired Allowances (Supplementary) That a supplementary sum not exceeding €1,000 be granted to defray the charge which will come in course of payment during the year ending on the 31st day of December, 2018, for pensions, superannuation, occupational injuries, and additional and other allowances and gratuities...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Parliamentary Questions Data (12 Dec 2018)
“I am advised that the number of Parliamentary Questions (total of Oral + Written) my Department has processed for each of the last three years are as follows; 904 in 2016, 1,567 in 2017 and 1,332 up to the end of November for the current year. No Parliamentary Questions have been referred to bodies or agencies under the aegis of my Department for direct reply during this...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Josepha Madigan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 128 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)