This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Legislative Programme, Garda Stations, Courts Service, Commencement of Legislation, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Josepha Madigan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (27 May 2020)
“The Government’s Roadmap for Reopening Society & Business, published on 1 May 2020, sets out an indicative path to the easing of COVID 19 restrictions and other actions in order to facilitate the reopening Ireland’s society and economy in a phased manner. The Roadmap specifies that decisions in relation to which actions will be taken and which public health measures...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (27 May 2020)
“My Department has responsibility for the licensing and inspection of zoos under the European Communities (Licensing and Inspection of Zoos) Regulations 2003, S.I. No. 440 of 2003. Under these Regulations, zoos are obliged to operate in accordance with the standards set out in the Irish Standards of Modern Zoo Practice (ISMZP). The granting and renewal of a licence from my Department to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Wildlife Control (27 May 2020)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 1083, 1085, 1086, 1089, 1093 to 1095, inclusive, 1097, 1100, 1101, 1103, 1104 and 1107 together. I signed the Wild Birds State Wide Declaration last month for the period 1 May 2020 to 30 April 2021 which allows the killing and capturing of certain wild bird species where they are causing damage to crops, livestock and fauna or represent a threat to public...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 48 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Josepha Madigan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 256 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)