This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Legislative Programme, Garda Stations, Courts Service, Commencement of Legislation, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Josepha Madigan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Wildlife Control (13 Mar 2019)
“My Department issues licences to the Department of Agriculture, Food & the Marine under Section 23 of the Wildlife Acts 1976 - 2018 to take, capture and release for vaccination purposes or to capture and humanely kill badgers. While each such licences can operate for periods other than one calendar year and may cover areas other than on a county basis, it can be said that in both...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Departmental Funding (13 Mar 2019)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 366 and 367 together. Details of the annual funding allocation to my Department at subhead level are published in the annual Revised Estimates Volume. Through these subheads, my Department administers and delivers a wide range of programmes and measures, descriptions of which are available on its website at . Expenditure under these programme areas is recorded...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: State Bodies Data (13 Mar 2019)
“The following table gives details of current vacancies on the State boards under the remit of my Department. State Board Number of Places on Board CurrentVacancies Current Status Arts Council 13 4 vacancies -3 Board Member vacancies since 28/01/2019.1 Chair Vacancy since 24/02/2019 An expression of Interest is currently being sought by the Public Appointments Service. (closing...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Josepha Madigan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 160 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)