This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Legislative Programme, Courts Service, Garda Stations, Commencement of Legislation, Family Law Cases
(based on written questions asked by Josepha Madigan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Mortgage Interest Rates (14 Feb 2017)
“136. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to introduce legislation forcing the banks to lower mortgage interest rates; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6774/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Departmental Properties (14 Feb 2017)
“520. To ask the Minister for Health his plans for the Central Mental Hospital site in Dundrum; if a notice to sell has been served by the trustees to his Department or the HSE; if the site has been valued; when it is due for sale; the names of the persons who are the trustees; if the proceeds of the sale will be ring-fenced for mental health; and if he will make a statement on the matter....”
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Education Schemes (9 Feb 2017)
“162. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht her plans to develop musical education and make instruments available to young persons and the general population through facilitating schools, youth groups and libraries in enhancing their music resources and the provision of access to musical training and instruments for the benefit of local communities. [6442/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 92 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Josepha Madigan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 14 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)