This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Legislative Programme, Garda Stations, Courts Service, Commencement of Legislation, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Josepha Madigan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: National Council for Special Education (16 Sep 2021)
“The Deputy will be aware of my belief that children with special educational needs should receive their education in placements which are appropriate to their needs alongside their peers wherever possible unless such an approach would be inconsistent with the best interests of the individual child or other children in the school. This inclusive approach is consistent with the provisions of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (16 Sep 2021)
“I understand the Deputy is referring to the arrangements for the allocation of SNAs to schools. The provision of education for children with special needs is an ongoing priority for Government. The numbers of special classes, special education teachers and Special Needs Assistants are at unprecedented levels. The Department will spend approximately €2 Billion, or over 20% of its...”
- Confidence in Minister for Foreign Affairs and Defence: Motion (15 Sep 2021)
“Deputy McDonald and her party throwing crass accusations across this Chamber represents the height of hypocrisy. We all know that people make mistakes. To err is human. That Sinn Féin would seek to bring down this Government on an issue about which there has been a full acknowledgement and apology is cynical in the extreme. The governance of our country at this crucial time is too...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Josepha Madigan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 311 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)