This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Capital Expenditure Programme, Student Grant Scheme Eligibility, Departmental Bodies, Residential Institutions Statutory Fund Board
(based on written questions asked by Jonathan O'Brien and answered by departments)
- Other Questions: National Development Plan (17 May 2018)
“12. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the way in which capital projects will be prioritised under the National Development Plan 2018-2027. [21512/18]”
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions: Budget Measures (17 May 2018)
“2. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the way in which he is building capacity within the Civil Service and the public service and ensuring access to adequate information in pursuit of developing policy proofing within the budgetary process as a means of advancing equality as outlined in the public service report 2017. [21726/18]”
- Public Accounts Committee: Implications of CervicalCheck Revelations (Resumed)
2016 Financial Statements of the State Claims Agency (Resumed)
2016 Financial Statements of the HSE (Resumed) (17 May 2018)
“I would like to go back to the communications strategy if possible. I have a number of questions but I will try to focus on this issue and hit the nail on the head in terms of the strategy's purpose. Who was responsible for drafting or devising the communications strategy?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 72 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 243 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jonathan O'Brien speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 424 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register