This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Capital Expenditure Programme, Departmental Bodies, Residential Institutions Statutory Fund Board, Student Grant Scheme Eligibility
(based on written questions asked by Jonathan O'Brien and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Operations (14 Nov 2019)
“90. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality his plans to establish a transport police unit or service within An Garda Síochána; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46971/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Bus Éireann Fleet (14 Nov 2019)
“163. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the cost in each of the past five years for Bus Éireann to hire buses to operate its routes; the fees received by each of the private bus operators over this period; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46961/19]”
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed): Cabinet Committee Meetings (13 Nov 2019)
“I think the Taoiseach said that the sub-committees on economy and social policy have been combined. I have a different issue to Deputy Burton's, relating to housing. Does housing development come under this particular sub-committee?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 229 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jonathan O'Brien speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 473 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register