This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Student Grant Scheme Eligibility, Departmental Bodies, Residential Institutions Statutory Fund Board, School Curriculum
(based on written questions asked by Jonathan O'Brien and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Employment Support Services (20 Sep 2017)
“695. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the highest level of training on the NFQ that a person can participate in while partaking in a CE scheme as part of their CE scheme training. [39304/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Legislative Programme (26 Jul 2017)
“454. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the reason for the delay in enacting all sections of the Child and Family Relationships Act 2015; the sections which have not yet been commenced; when all sections of the Act will be commenced; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [35132/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Deployment (26 Jul 2017)
“436. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of gardaí in Dublin west involved in providing security for the Taoiseach and the Tánaiste; and if gardaí from the current cohort of gardaí stationed in Dublin west are allocated security duties on a regular basis. [34894/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 381 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jonathan O'Brien speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 398 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register