This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Capital Expenditure Programme, Student Grant Scheme Eligibility, Departmental Bodies, Residential Institutions Statutory Fund Board
(based on written questions asked by Jonathan O'Brien and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: VAT Exemptions (11 Jul 2018)
“93. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to implement changes in the VAT system exempting changes at EU level which could allow greater flexibility to Ireland in exempting certain services. [31033/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (11 Jul 2018)
“114. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on whether the decision in budget 2018 to reduce from seven to four years land must be held before it can be sold free of capital gains tax has contributed to a spike in the sale of commercial property in the first quarter of 2018. [31032/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Stability and Growth Pact (11 Jul 2018)
“148. To ask the Minister for Finance if the provisions of the Stability and Growth Pact allow for the withdrawal of the rainy day fund without breaching the existing fiscal rules. [29131/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 224 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jonathan O'Brien speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 427 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register