This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, Covid-19 Pandemic, Health Services, Dental Services
(based on written questions asked by Johnny Mythen and answered by departments)
- Post Office Network: Motion [Private Members] (21 Oct 2020)
“The post office is the heart of rural Ireland. This has been said many times and it rings true today as it did since 1818. Over the past six months of Covid, rural post offices have through cards, parcels and letters, and by simply having a chat with staff and neighbours, kept many otherwise isolated country people going. I commend the Deputies on bringing forward this motion and I hope...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Staff (20 Oct 2020)
“378. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will address a matter (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [31728/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (15 Oct 2020)
“289. To ask the Minister for Health if a mental health unit for children and young adults will be provided for Counties Wexford and Waterford (details supplied); the number of adolescent mental health units in operation Counties Wexford and Waterford; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30850/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 14 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 143 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Johnny Mythen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 4 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)