This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disability Services Funding, Health Services Staff Remuneration, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Provision, Palliative Care for Children
(based on written questions asked by Johnny Mythen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Palliative Care for Children (5 Mar 2020)
“858. To ask the Minister for Health the outcome of the meeting with the HSE and medical personnel which took place before Christmas 2019 concerning the provision of paediatric palliative care in the south east, taking into account that no paediatric services are available for counties Wexford, Carlow and the south east at present; and if consideration will be given to providing this service...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Provision (5 Mar 2020)
“859. To ask the Minister for Health if the affirmation that Arden House, Wexford will be opened and operational at the end of March 2020 will be confirmed. [3702/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disability Services Funding (5 Mar 2020)
“865. To ask the Minister for Health the status of promised funding for a centre (details supplied) for adults with mild and moderate disabilities; and if he will request the HSE and Pobal to restore funding to the service. [3744/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 4 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Johnny Mythen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 0 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)