This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Flood Relief Schemes, Emergency Works Scheme, Covid-19 Tests
(based on written questions asked by Johnny Mythen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Relief Schemes (30 Jun 2020)
“85. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the estimated or full cost of each flood relief scheme for the Glashaboy and Bride rivers in County Cork and the Slaney river, Enniscorthy, County Wexford; the status of each project; and the project which will commence first. [13233/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jun 2020)
“192. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the guidelines and protocols for the summer provision (details supplied). [13232/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Summer Works Scheme (30 Jun 2020)
“199. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the amount provided to schools in County Wexford through the summer works scheme in each of the years 2017 to 2019 and to date in 2020, in tabular form. [13283/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 committee discussions and Dáil debate since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 42 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Johnny Mythen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1 time in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)