This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Dental Services, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, International Protection
(based on written questions asked by Johnny Mythen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations (14 Jul 2021)
“219. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the number of children in County Wexford who failed to complete the leaving certificate cycle in each of the years 2016 to 2020 and to date in 2021, in tabular form. [30801/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disability Diagnoses (14 Jul 2021)
“316. To ask the Minister for Health the number of children diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum in County Wexford aged between 0 to 4, 4 to 12 and 12 to 18 years of age, respectively in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30797/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 85 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 281 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Johnny Mythen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 34 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)