This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, School Enrolments, Flood Relief Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Johnny Mythen and answered by departments)
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages (25 Feb 2021)
“I appreciate the opportunity to speak to the amendments. I will begin with an obvious observation. People have reached the pinnacle of their patience and are getting angry with the Government's messaging. When they witness people heading off on holiday, like the incident last week when a convoy of camper vans headed off from Rosslare Europort, while the majority of people are restricted...”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Early Childhood Care and Education (25 Feb 2021)
“204. To ask the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth the steps being taken to replace the preschool services in areas (details supplied); and the preschool services that will be provided or made available in both areas for children with psychical and intellectual disabilities . [10954/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (25 Feb 2021)
“246. To ask the Minister for Health the policy for the communication of extension of Covid-19 restrictions; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10602/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 48 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 224 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Johnny Mythen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 18 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)