This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Electric Vehicles, Covid-19 Pandemic, Cancer Services, Local Authority Housing, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by Johnny Guirke and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (23 Jun 2021)
“I wish to raise the issue of the spiralling cost of building materials. In the last six to eight months, the price of timber has gone up by 50% and this is to increase to 60% by 1 July. Insulation has increased by 20%, steel has increased by 20% and concrete has increased by 10% to 20%. Why are we not issuing tree felling licences in this country, which is one thing that could help? I...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Sector Pay (17 Jun 2021)
“247. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the current situation of and plans for the implementation of pay restoration for criminal barristers similar to that already implemented for State solicitors; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32659/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Pension Provisions (17 Jun 2021)
“344. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the current position on pension provision for community employment supervisors following the recent negotiations with the relevant unions; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [32658/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 135 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Johnny Guirke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 19 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)