This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Funding, Covid-19 Pandemic, Electric Vehicles, Mental Health Services, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Johnny Guirke and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Sep 2021)
“This morning, RTÉ was in Enfield talking to people who are experiencing disruption to their water supply nearly every second day. This is affecting 10,000 people. Households and businesses are left with little or no water. People are at their wits' end. I raised this issue with the Tánaiste on 29 January, when he said he would contact Irish Water and get back to me, but I heard...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Services (9 Sep 2021)
“954. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to clear the backlog of waiting lists to see mental health therapists; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41424/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Employment Rights (27 Jul 2021)
“29. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the employment rights an employee retains if they refuse to get a Covid-19 vaccination; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40265/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 181 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Johnny Guirke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 20 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)