This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Departmental Funding, Covid-19 Pandemic, Electric Vehicles, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Johnny Guirke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agriculture Supports (20 Sep 2023)
“789. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he will provide a progress update on the plan to provide supports to the forgotten farmers; if he can now provide a definite schedule for its implementation; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40635/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Departmental Funding (13 Jul 2023)
“659. To ask the Minister for Health in relation to an application by Meath County Council in February 2023, for capital funding for the new addiction centre project in Navan, County Meath (details supplied), the current status of this application; the schedule for a decision on this funding; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [34817/23]”
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (5 Jul 2023)
“Over 400 people a year are dying from drug addiction, and 40% of them are women. Tabor House Trust in Navan, County Meath, is involved in a proposal for a secondary addiction centre for women called Misneach, or courage, which it plans to develop on the Slane Road in Navan. The new centre, which will cater for 48 women in recovery from addiction per year, will change the lives of the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 120 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Johnny Guirke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 54 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)