This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Cancer Services, Gaeltacht Policy, Covid-19 Pandemic, Disability Services Data, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by Johnny Guirke and answered by departments)
- Residential Tenancies Bill 2020: Second Stage (22 Oct 2020)
“While I welcome this Bill, it does not go far enough. The least the Minister could have done would have been to give renters some certainty over Christmas and into the new year. We all know that most landlords will not evict tenants over the Christmas period but there will be a tsunami of notices to quit in the new year, as there is every year. It will be a lot worse this year, however, as...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (15 Oct 2020)
“Meath County Council has 3,300 units in its housing stock. The disabled persons improvement grant announced on 9 September was €260,363 and last year it was €269,500. It is a very small grant given the amount of housing stock Meath County Council is dealing with. Can it be increased? Local authorities must come up with 20% matched funding for grants with regard to older...”
- Written Answers — Department of Trade, Enterprise and Employment: IDA Ireland (15 Oct 2020)
“94. To ask the Minister for Trade, Enterprise and Employment the level of IDA-sponsored investment in western areas of County Meath in the period 2015 to 2019, inclusive, on a yearly basis; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30891/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 11 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 68 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Johnny Guirke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 6 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)