This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman, Health Screening Programmes, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, Covid-19 Pandemic, Electric Vehicles
(based on written questions asked by Johnny Guirke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Electric Vehicles (30 Jun 2020)
“630. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if he will make a roadmap available indicating the plans in place to roll out vehicle charging points to small and medium-sized rural towns aside from large urban centres; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13331/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Covid-19 Pandemic (30 Jun 2020)
“888. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the measures he plans to put in place to control the excess rent requirement in view of increased rents, leading to increasingly unaffordable excess rent payable by renters within the HAP system. [13330/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Gaeltacht Policy (30 Jun 2020)
“919. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the measures she plans to put in place to protect the language and culture of Gaeltacht areas in view of decisions by An Bord Pleanála to allow planning permission for relatively large-scale housing developments in Gaeltacht areas without a requirement for occupants to speak the language or embrace the local culture; and if...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 2 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 11 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Johnny Guirke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1 time in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)