This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Cancer Services, Local Authority Housing, Gaeltacht Policy, IDA Ireland
(based on written questions asked by Johnny Guirke and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (13 May 2021)
“I raise an important issue at St. Mary's Special School in Navan, County Meath, which is attended by 80 kids with mild to severe needs. Parents have been told that, from 1 September, hot meals will no longer be provided. This service has been in place for the last sixteen years. The community employment, CE, scheme is no longer providing staff, at the direction of the Department of Social...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (6 May 2021)
“I want to raise the new model of SNA allocations in my constituency of Meath West, at St. Mary's National School, Collinstown, County Westmeath. Twin boys with additional needs will start school in September but at the moment the parents of the boys and the principal of the school do not know if they will have access to SNA support. The principal has spoken to the special educational needs...”
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (5 May 2021)
“We are all aware that change needs to happen as regards climate action. To do nothing is not acceptable. Whether it is a heating system in someone's home or the mode of transport he or she uses, it is going to happen but it needs to be done over time and in an affordable manner. We need incentives for people to change, whether in regard to electric cars or speeding up the insulation and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 34 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 110 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Johnny Guirke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 17 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)