This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman, Health Screening Programmes, Commercial Rates, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
(based on written questions asked by Johnny Guirke and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (9 Jul 2020)
“Page 84 of the programme for Government refers to broadband. Never has it been more evident than during Covid how important it is to roll out the national broadband plan. The programme for Government refers to facilitating remote working and innovation opportunities. In large areas of north-west Meath in my Meath West constituency, including Oldcastle, Athboy, Ballivor, Kildalkey, Delvin,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Commercial Rates (7 Jul 2020)
“303. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the number of commercial rates valuation appeals awaiting a result in each of the years 2017 to 2019; the average waiting time for such appeals; the measures he plans to put in place to alleviate the situation in view of such a high backlog; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14360/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Policy (7 Jul 2020)
“304. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government his policy on restrictions on planning for one-off housing in rural areas and the impact it will have on rural populations and communities; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14362/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 14 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Johnny Guirke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)