This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Cancer Services, Gaeltacht Policy, IDA Ireland, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by Johnny Guirke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Diplomatic Immunity (24 Feb 2021)
“348. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the number of instances in which diplomatic immunity has been formally invoked to avoid road traffic offences in each of the years 2010 to 2020, by embassy and consulate in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9436/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Child and Family Agency (24 Feb 2021)
“598. To ask the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth the reason for the refusal of the Tusla education service to fund a maternity leave replacement from early May 2021 to replace a full-time project worker (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9435/21]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (11 Feb 2021)
“I wish to raise an urgent issue in respect of children's diabetes services at Mullingar regional hospital. Parents have been notified in writing that, due to ongoing unsafe staffing levels, all paediatric diabetes clinic appointments have been cancelled with immediate effect. This affects people in five counties. Many of the parents of the 130 children and adolescents attending this...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 90 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Johnny Guirke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 13 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)