This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Applications (3 Feb 2016)
“28. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection to facilitate an application by a person (details supplied) under the carer's allowance scheme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [4552/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Payments (3 Feb 2016)
“48. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine to facilitate a payment to a person (details supplied) under the green low-carbon agri-environment scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4551/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Basic Payment Scheme Applications (2 Feb 2016)
“223. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine to set out the status of a farm payment due to a person (details supplied) in County Sligo, including when the payment will be made; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4056/16]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 38 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 389 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register