This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Cards, Health Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by John McGuinness and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Illicit Trade (11 Oct 2018)
“49. To ask the Minister for Finance if he is satisfied that there is sufficient staff at Irish ports and airports to monitor single parcel consignments entering the country, particularly from non-EU countries; if he has quantified the effect of illegal imports on the market; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41593/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Criminal Injuries Compensation Tribunal Applications (11 Oct 2018)
“68. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the timeframe for processing an application to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Tribunal by a person (details supplied); and the process involved. [41590/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medical Card Applications (11 Oct 2018)
“111. To ask the Minister for Health the reason a medical card has not issued to a person (details supplied). [41591/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 305 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John McGuinness speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 243 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register