This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Cards, Health Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by John McGuinness and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Trade, Enterprise and Employment: Budget 2021 (15 Oct 2020)
“39. To ask the Minister for Trade, Enterprise and Employment the supports his Department is providing for the SME sector through budget 2021; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30592/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Registration of Title (15 Oct 2020)
“127. To ask the Minister for Finance if the issues relative to the land title in the name of a person (detail supplied) have been resolved; if the documents submitted in June 2020 to the stamps office will be processed without delay; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30797/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Designation (15 Oct 2020)
“192. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will respond to an application submitted to her Department by a school (details supplied); if she will engage with the schools to bring about the best outcome for the school community; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [30769/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 36 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 255 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John McGuinness speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 278 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register