This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Cards, Health Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by John McGuinness and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (17 Dec 2019)
“349. To ask the Minister for Health if appropriate stress tests and heart monitoring will be arranged for a person (details supplied) [52684/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Services (17 Dec 2019)
“350. To ask the Minister for Health the reason a person (details supplied) is not being referred by their consultant for a scan or treatment for their serious medical condition; if the medical teams at Crumlin Hospital and St. Luke's, Kilkenny will be requested to meet to determine the course of action requested to resolve their health issues; and if a response will be expedited [52689/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Services (12 Dec 2019)
“210. To ask the Minister for Health if the appropriate stress tests and heart monitoring will be expedited for a person (details supplied). [52280/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 293 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John McGuinness speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 270 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register