This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Cards, Health Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by John McGuinness and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Provision (19 Sep 2019)
“156. To ask the Minister for Health the options and interventions being put in place for the long-term care by CAMHS of a person (details supplied); if family support will be provided in this case; and if he will expedite the matter. [38129/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Circulars (18 Sep 2019)
“96. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he will explain the rationale relative to circular 15/2016 from his Department on the subject of superannuation benefits; if there is an outcome as yet to the clarification promised; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37903/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Disability Allowance Applications (18 Sep 2019)
“222. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if a disability payment will be approved for a person (details supplied); and if the matter will be expedited. [37902/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 308 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John McGuinness speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 264 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register