This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Cards, Health Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by John McGuinness and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Harbours and Piers (23 Jun 2022)
“453. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he will ensure that the harbour authority at Dunmore East will fully engage with a club (details supplied) relative to the traffic management plan being proposed and in particular the access issues for the club arising from the proposal; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [33323/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Water Services (22 Jun 2022)
“41. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if an application for funding submitted by Kilkenny County Council under the developer provided water services infrastructure scheme relative to Brookfield Estate, Ballyhale, Kilkenny, will be expedited and approved given that the application was made in 2021. [33027/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Enrolments (21 Jun 2022)
“551. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will review a case being made by a school (details supplied); and if a positive response will be expedited. [31942/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 164 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John McGuinness speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 313 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register