This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Cards, Health Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by John McGuinness and answered by departments)
- Taoiseach a Ainmniú - Nomination of Taoiseach (20 Feb 2020)
“A Cheann Comhairle, I congratulate you on your re-election to the position of Ceann Comhairle. You did an excellent job over the last number of years and I have no doubt but that you will continue with vigour to try to reform this House. There is no doubt that, in the election, people asked again for change. They did not just seek change with regard to the minor things in their lives; they...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (17 Dec 2019)
“349. To ask the Minister for Health if appropriate stress tests and heart monitoring will be arranged for a person (details supplied) [52684/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Services (17 Dec 2019)
“350. To ask the Minister for Health the reason a person (details supplied) is not being referred by their consultant for a scan or treatment for their serious medical condition; if the medical teams at Crumlin Hospital and St. Luke's, Kilkenny will be requested to meet to determine the course of action requested to resolve their health issues; and if a response will be expedited [52689/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 234 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John McGuinness speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 271 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register