This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Cards, Health Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by John McGuinness and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Help Service Data (11 Jul 2019)
“686. To ask the Minister for Health the amount spent in each CHO area of the HSE on private providers of home help services; if private providers are used only after HSE workers in the same area are given their full hours of employment including weekends; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31458/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Wild Atlantic Way Project (11 Jul 2019)
“832. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport further to Parliamentary Question No. 941 of 15 January 2019, the invoices received by Fáilte Ireland for the overall cost of the cycle sportif project over and above the cost of €622,000 as reported on 19 February 2019; the amount paid to a company (details supplied) for the project; if invoices dating back to October 2018...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach: Business of Joint Committee (11 Jul 2019)
“We have a quorum. As we have to discuss a draft report, we will go into private session.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 290 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John McGuinness speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 264 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register