This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Cards, Health Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by John McGuinness and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Home Renovation Incentive Scheme Applications (20 Sep 2017)
“197. To ask the Minister for Finance if the rebate due to a person (details supplied) under the home renovation scheme will be paid in full; and the reason for the delay in this payment. [39905/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Assistance Fund (20 Sep 2017)
“233. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the tax relief or financial support available to a person (details supplied) going back to college for a four-year course. [39328/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (20 Sep 2017)
“266. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of a request to provide school transport for a number of children from Mullinavat to New Ross; and if the applications for a place on the existing bus will be re-examined in view of the fact some qualify under the scheme. [39803/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 353 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 35 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John McGuinness speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 208 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register