This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Cards, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by John McGuinness and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Bullying in the Workplace (23 May 2017)
“526. To ask the Minister for Health if he will initiate an independent investigation into allegations of bullying and harassment in the workplace regarding a person (details supplied) in view of the fact that all actions taken to date were not independent and have not yielded resolution; and if he will expedite the matter. [24635/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Records (23 May 2017)
“527. To ask the Minister for Health further to Parliamentary Question No. 453 of 4 April 2017, if part of the response to this will be issued directly by HIQA (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24636/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 387 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 34 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John McGuinness speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 202 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register