This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Cards, Health Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by John McGuinness and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 9: General (Resumed) (10 Oct 2019)
“No doubt the focus of the budget was on Brexit and fairly large amounts were allocated to the various areas that will be affected directly by Brexit. Given the Brexit argument, which was used by Government to scare people and focus their mind on something that will happen generally to the economy while not addressing what is already happening in the economy, the Government probably has to...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (10 Oct 2019)
“1 o’clock Can the Minister of State give any indication as to when the vacant posts of occupational therapist and home-care personnel will be filled in counties Carlow and Kilkenny? There is a significant backlog and apparently there are difficulties in getting people to fill the positions. Will the Minister of State allocate the services of other counties to ensure the people...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Respite Care Services (10 Oct 2019)
“28. To ask the Minister for Health the reason for the significant fall in the number of overnights with or without day respite accessed by persons with a disability in counties Carlow and Kilkenny since 2015; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41202/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 326 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John McGuinness speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 266 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register