This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Cards, Health Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by John McGuinness and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff Remuneration (20 Jun 2019)
“160. To ask the Minister for Health the reason pay increments were not provided to a person (details supplied) by the HSE when other employees doing the same hours on the same contract were approved and described as full-time employees; if he will request an independent person to examine the paperwork relative to the person and others and rectify the situation; and if he will make a statement...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Disability Allowance Applications (20 Jun 2019)
“203. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the status of an application for a disability allowance by a person (details supplied); and if a decision will be expedited. [25973/19]”
- Select Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach: Articles of Agreement of the International Finance Corporation: Minister of State at the Department of Finance (20 Jun 2019)
“We will commence the session.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 303 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 37 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John McGuinness speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 261 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register