This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Traffic Legislation (14 Jan 2016)
“244. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if the current legislation on the use of quad or scrambler bikes is sufficient; if he will improve its enforcement; if he will improve the legislation; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1713/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Cycling Facilities Provision (13 Jan 2016)
“929. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he is aware that the Santry River greenway project has not been included in the National Transport Agency's 2016 works programme; if this project would link residential communities with high unemployment directly with areas of employment where existing transport links are otherwise very poor; if he will engage with the National...”
- Leaders' Questions (16 Dec 2015)
“There will be no taxes.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 34 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — below average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 63 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register