This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Health Care Policy, Brexit Issues, Garda Deployment, Road Traffic Offences Data
(based on written questions asked by John Lahart and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Help Service (19 Apr 2018)
“77. To ask the Minister for Health the reason the Dublin south west and Dublin west LHO areas experienced a reduction of 70,567 home help hours in 2017; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17100/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospitals Building Programme (19 Apr 2018)
“89. To ask the Minister for Health when work will commence on the two new Dublin hospitals promised in the National Development Plan 2018-2027; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17101/18]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Education and Skills: Schools Building Programme Delays: Discussion (17 Apr 2018)
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 315 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Lahart speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 72 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)