This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff Data, Schools Building Projects Status, Ministerial Transport, Departmental Offices, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by John Lahart and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (17 Oct 2019)
“I know the Tánaiste has other matters on his mind today but this needs to be reinforced. Deputies have mentioned motor, business and commercial residential insurance. This is beginning to bite in community facilities. The Minister, my constituency colleague, Deputy Zappone, will also know that Fettercairn Youth Horse Project has seen its public liability insurance rise to...”
- Social Welfare Bill 2019 [Seanad]: Second Stage (16 Oct 2019)
“I wish to share time with Deputy Scanlon. Fianna Fáil will support the Bill, the purpose of which is to provide for the introduction of a new social insurance scheme to provide jobseeker's benefit for the self-employed. It will be payable to individuals who lose their self-employment and have the required number of PRSI contributions to qualify for payment. Fianna Fáil has...”
- Road Traffic (Amendment) (Use of Electric Scooters) Bill 2019: Second Stage (16 Oct 2019)
“They might be.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 94 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 288 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Lahart speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 128 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)