This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Care Policy, Brexit Issues, Road Traffic Offences Data, Schools Building Projects Status, Garda Reserve
(based on written questions asked by John Lahart and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teacher Secondment (24 May 2017)
“41. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the number of secondments which have exceeded five years in the period July 2009 to October 2014, inclusive; the length of time for which five years was exceeded; the number of secondments refused or terminated in this same period on the grounds that the secondment exceeded five years; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24457/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Strength (23 May 2017)
“56. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the increase in Garda numbers the Dublin region can expect in 2017; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24349/17]”
- Insurance Costs: Motion [Private Members] (17 May 2017)
“It has been a year since my colleague, Deputy Michael McGrath, introduced the first Private Members' motion to the new Dáil. A year on, people are still facing, as he outlined, exactly the same challenges in respect of paying motor insurance. Fianna Fáil produced a 12-point plan at the time in response to the 60% or 70% increases consumers and motorists had experienced since...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 90 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 339 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Lahart speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 40 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)