This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists, Covid-19 Pandemic, Departmental Staff Data, Schools Building Projects Status, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by John Lahart and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Departmental Schemes (15 Jul 2021)
“I have some rural roads in Dublin South-West. The Minister should not forget Dublin when it comes to rural roads.”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Vacant Properties (15 Jul 2021)
“The Minister is out of time but I will come back to her.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 107 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 556 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Lahart speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 203 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)