This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff Data, Schools Building Projects Status, Ministerial Transport, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Departmental Offices
(based on written questions asked by John Lahart and answered by departments)
- Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (30 Jul 2020)
“It is my first opportunity to congratulate the Leas-Cheann Comhairle on her own elevation and wish her well in that post. We both sit in that chair from time to time and it is a good and privileged experience. I know she will be a fair adjudicator on Dáil proceedings and I wish her my personal best. I am delighted to have a brief opportunity to speak on this Bill. As the previous...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Credit Guarantee Scheme (30 Jul 2020)
“88. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the details of the credit guarantee scheme announced in the July stimulus package; and if some practical scenarios in which it is envisaged it could be availed of and has been availed of will be provided. [19807/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (30 Jul 2020)
“89. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if he will provide details of the package of liquidity and enterprise investment measures worth €55 million which will be put in place to support small and micro companies through additional resources for Microfinance Ireland and LEOs as announced in the July stimulus package; and if he will make a statement on the matter....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 157 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Lahart speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 156 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)