This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Semi-State Sector Remuneration, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Staff, Anti-Social Behaviour
(based on written questions asked by John Halligan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Skills Shortages (19 Apr 2018)
“The report referred to by the Deputy states that a major issue for the economy in general and in particular the construction sector in the coming years will be the shortage of labour. Securing skills supply from the education and training to the construction sector is a major focus of my Department as part of broader Government actions to increase housing supply...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teagmháil na nÓg (19 Apr 2018)
“Rinne oifigigh ó mo Roinn fiosrú le Bord Oideachais agus Oiliúna na Gaillimhe agus Ros Comáin (GRETB). Tá sé tugtha le fios acusan go bhfuil fás tagtha ar líon na scoláirí ón gceantar atá ag fanacht sa soláthar oideachais ag an dara leibhéal agus an Ardteistiméireacht á déanamh acu. Cuirtear fáilte roimh...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Apprenticeship Programmes (19 Apr 2018)
“Registrations on craft apprenticeships have grown strongly in recent years following a very significant collapse in the number of apprenticeship registrations between 2008-2011. SOLAS, in partnership with Construction Industry Federation (CIF) and Waterford Wexford Education and Training Board (WWETB), operated a pilot initiative in the last year to test the viability of a shared...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 4 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 71 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Halligan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 304 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register