This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Semi-State Sector Remuneration, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Staff, Anti-Social Behaviour
(based on written questions asked by John Halligan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Apprenticeship Data (15 Feb 2018)
“There are currently 34 apprenticeships in operation in Ireland, which includes nine new consortia-led apprenticeships recently developed in areas such as hospitality, insurance, accounting and financial services. Two further programmes in ICT, network engineer and software developer, have been validated by Quality and Qualifications Ireland, QQI, and will have their first intake of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Apprenticeship Programmes (15 Feb 2018)
“As the Deputy is aware, apprentices undertaking one of our craft apprenticeships are paid a training allowance, equivalent to their net take home pay on the job, by their local Education and Training Board (ETB) while attending their off-the-job training phases. During their on-the-job training they are paid a salary by a SOLAS approved employer. Craft apprenticeships are generally four...”
- Roads Maintenance: Motion [Private Members] (13 Feb 2018)
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1 written question in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 71 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Halligan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 302 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register