This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Tax Code, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by John Deasy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Departmental Properties (11 Apr 2017)
“91. To ask the Taoiseach the amount spent across his Department over the past five years on maintaining vacant or unused State-owned properties, including security arrangements; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18731/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Compensation (11 Apr 2017)
“103. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the number of compensation cases brought by gardaí against her Department for injuries suffered or losses incurred in the line of duty which have resulted in financial awards or out-of-court settlements in the past ten years; and the total compensation payout relating to such cases over this period. [18331/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Departmental Properties (11 Apr 2017)
“128. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the number of vacant buildings in her Department’s ownership or control; the locations of same; and the time they have been unoccupied in each case. [17924/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 13 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 95 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Deasy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 111 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register