This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Tax Code, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by John Deasy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Local Authority Housing Provision (10 Jul 2018)
“927. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if it is policy across local authorities not to allow a prospective tenant to view a property offered before deciding whether to accept the allocation. [30395/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Excise Duties (20 Jun 2018)
“103. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to reduce or remove the emergency tax placed on fuel after the economic crash a decade ago in view of the rising petrol and diesel prices; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26949/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Insurance Compensation Fund (20 Jun 2018)
“104. To ask the Minister for Finance when the Insurance (Amendment) Bill will be published, which will include a provision to give effect to full compensation to third-party claimants of a company (details supplied) by way of a balance payment of 35% by the State to those that have settled their claims. [26950/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 5 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 117 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Deasy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 111 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register