This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Derelict Sites Data (11 Dec 2019)
“128. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the number of vacant or derelict properties by county that are in the ownership of the State and under the management of the Office of Public Works. [52059/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fisheries Protection (11 Dec 2019)
“254. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the licensed depuration facilities available to aquaculture producers around the Irish coast; and if Bord Iascaigh Mhara is considering proposals or funding programmes to increase the number of such decontamination sites. [52060/19]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach: Matters relating to the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Discussion (3 Dec 2019)
“Mr. Watt did not spend seven hours here.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 10 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 51 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 111 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register