This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Tax Code, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by John Deasy and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (21 Feb 2019)
“He was not the only one to visit.”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Data (19 Feb 2019)
“242. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the approved primary and post-primary school capital projects at various stages of construction and planning and design in Waterford city and county; the estimated combined cost of these projects; and the number of other applications received by the planning and building unit from County Waterford at pre-approval stage. [8192/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation (19 Feb 2019)
“243. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the number of prefab units in situ at primary and secondary schools in County Waterford as of 31 December 2018; the number of prefabs in place across schools in County Waterford in 2008 and 2013; and the average rental cost per prefab unit. [8193/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 5 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 75 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Deasy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 111 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register