This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Tax Code, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by John Deasy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: State Properties Data (15 May 2018)
“228. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the State’s annual bill for the rental of buildings and property; and the State’s annual income from the rental of buildings and property. [20978/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Enterprise Ireland Data (15 May 2018)
“319. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the number of applications for the high potential start-up feasibility study grant that have been approved by county to date. [20973/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Marine Safety (15 May 2018)
“454. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the number of applications approved under the marine tourism safety scheme operated by Bord Iascaigh Mhara in each of the years 2011 to 2017 by county. [20974/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 108 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Deasy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 111 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register