This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Citizenship Applications, Housing Policy, Residency Permits, Primary Care Centres Provision, Public Services Card
(based on written questions asked by John Curran and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (17 May 2018)
“94. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of a school building project (details supplied); when stage 2B approval will be granted and the project progressed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21819/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Partial Capacity Benefit Scheme Data (17 May 2018)
“246. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the number of persons in receipt of partial capacity benefit; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [21764/18]”
- Affordable Housing: Motion [Private Members] (16 May 2018)
“The Minister and the Minister of State, Deputy Damien English, are both well aware that an increasing number of people who are not eligible for social housing cannot afford to buy a home. The reason is that house price inflation is outpacing wage inflation. The Ministers are aware of this development because they responded to it in Rebuilding Ireland by introducing a home loans scheme....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 574 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Curran speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 353 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)