This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Primary Care Centres Provision, Citizenship Applications, Housing Policy, Residency Permits, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by John Curran and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Climate Change Adaptation Plans (22 May 2019)
“68. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his goals and targets on an annual basis to decarbonise the transport sector further to the fact that a climate emergency has been declared; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21725/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Improvement Schemes (22 May 2019)
“71. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if the NTA has been in discussions with South Dublin County Council regarding the provision of a grade segregated intersection at the junction of Kennelsfort Road and the N4, Palmerstown, Dublin 20; if so, the outcome of those discussions; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21724/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Medical Waste Disposal (21 May 2019)
“55. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the progress made with the relevant agencies and stakeholders to deliver the annual support of €75 for the disposal of medical incontinence wear for vulnerable persons to help meet the average annual cost of disposing of domestic waste; when he expects this support to be implemented; and if he will make a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 106 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 615 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Curran speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 422 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)