This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Citizenship Applications, Housing Policy, Residency Permits, Primary Care Centres Provision, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by John Curran and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Community Employment Schemes Supervisors (8 Mar 2018)
“108. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the progress made in addressing the issue of pensions for community employment supervisors; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11639/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Anti-Social Behaviour (8 Mar 2018)
“223. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if the meeting of all interested parties to find effective solutions to the problem of young persons with scramblers and quad bikes has convened and if so, the effective solutions and responsibilities that have been assigned to each party and their timeframes for implementation to tackle this issue; and if he will make a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Primary Care Centres Provision (8 Mar 2018)
“389. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to fast-track the delivery of primary health care centres that are needed services in communities but appear to be delayed in various stages of the procurement, design and planning processes; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11638/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 529 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Curran speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 347 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)