This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Citizenship Applications, Housing Policy, Residency Permits, Garda Deployment, Garda Operations
(based on written questions asked by John Curran and answered by departments)
- Motor Insurance Costs: Motion (16 Feb 2017)
“I compliment the work of Deputy John McGuinness and his committee in producing this report which was published in November. There is commonality with a report produced by our own party early last year and one from January this year on how we might address issues such as the lack of transparency of data. There are also a lot of concerns about implementation. Deputy Robert Troy gave some...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (16 Feb 2017)
“125. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when a school (details supplied) will receive approval to move to stage 2B; his views on whether a realistic timeline for the opening of the school's new extension would be September 2019; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7773/17]”
- Commission of Investigation relating to disclosures by members of An Garda Síochána: Statements (9 Feb 2017)
“At the end of September last year, the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality, Deputy Fitzgerald, received two protected disclosures and in early October she engaged the services of Mr. Justice O'Neill, who subsequently produced his report. The Tánaiste received that report on 7 December and, this week, two months later, she has published it. The first point I would make...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 60 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 295 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Curran speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 295 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)