This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Contract Payments: Contract Payments (1 Feb 2011)
“Question 197: To ask the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government if payment will issue to a company (details supplied) from County Limerick who carried out works as sub-contractors to a premises in County Wexford after the contract had been awarded to another company; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4550/11]”
- Written Answers — Tax Code: Tax Code (27 Jan 2011)
“Question 22: To ask the Minister for Finance if a person (details supplied) in County Limerick is paying the correct amount of tax on their pension. [4250/11]”
- Written Answers — Grant Payments: Grant Payments (27 Jan 2011)
“Question 130: To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food when a single farm payment will issue to a person (details supplied) in County Limerick. [4249/11]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 17 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 69 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 63 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)