This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Services for People with Disabilities, Hospital Services, General Practitioner Services Provision
(based on written questions asked by John Brassil and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Vehicle Registration (11 Sep 2017)
“79. To ask the Minister for Finance if a feasibility study has been carried out on the introduction of personalised number plates based on the UK model; if this is an income avenue his Department will consider; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36793/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Community Employment Schemes Supervisors (11 Sep 2017)
“282. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the reason community employment scheme supervisors are required to retire at 66 years of age in view of the fact the State advises that it does not have a role as an employer in this sector and employees are not public servants; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38226/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Third Level Funding (11 Sep 2017)
“305. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will address the disparity whereby funding for third level universities is at 60% and institutes of technology receive 40%, in view of the fact that student figures are showing that 40% attend universities whereas 60% attend institutes of technology; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36795/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 377 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Brassil speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 36 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)