This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medicinal Products Reimbursement, Services for People with Disabilities, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by John Brassil and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Health: Quarterly Update on Health Issues: Discussion (22 May 2019)
“There is no problem. It is enlightening to have listened to what everybody has said and I have removed all the questions I had that have been asked. I welcome Mr. Reid and wish him the best of luck in his new role. I have great admiration for him for taking on the challenge, and the fact that he is willing to take it on demonstrates that he is a committed man. I wish him every success....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 85 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 377 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Brassil speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 105 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)