This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Services for People with Disabilities, Hospital Services, General Practitioner Services Provision
(based on written questions asked by John Brassil and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Independent Review Mechanism (23 May 2017)
“103. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of the 311 plus cases referred to the independent review mechanism which have been reopened; the number which have been brought to a satisfactory conclusion; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [23984/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Food Waste (23 May 2017)
“588. To ask the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources the position regarding the implementation of the food waste charter; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24022/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Early Years Sector (23 May 2017)
“677. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs her plans to re-examine the application process and to review the online application forms for the early years capital programme, in view of the fact that applicants are reporting difficulties with the process and an issue that errors are only made apparent after the form is submitted; and if she will make a statement on the matter....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 355 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Brassil speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 33 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)