This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Services for People with Disabilities, Medicinal Products Availability, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by John Brassil and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (22 Feb 2018)
“Under the programme for Government heading of courts and law reform, there is a proposal to reduce excessive delays in trials and court proceedings, including trial hearings. Part of that is to improve the infrastructures of the Courts Service. In Tralee town we have a very centrally located courthouse which is in dire need of upgrading. I believe that the possibility of moving that...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Establishment (22 Feb 2018)
“91. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans to progress the opening of a school (details supplied) in County Kerry; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9044/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Primary Care Centres (22 Feb 2018)
“137. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to provide dedicated dietetic services at the Ballyheigue primary care centre; when they will be in place; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9047/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 369 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Brassil speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 52 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)