This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medicinal Products Reimbursement, Services for People with Disabilities, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by John Brassil and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (12 Jun 2019)
“There is a commitment on page 90 of the programme for Government to promote excellence and innovation in education. I welcome the recent decision of the Minister for Education and Skills to allow students who suffer a bereavement in the course of their leaving certificate examinations to resit those exams in July. I ask the Taoiseach to discuss with the Minister if that privilege could be...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: State Pension (Contributory) (11 Jun 2019)
“143. To ask the Minister for Finance if clarification will be provided on a matter in the case of a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23239/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Grant Scheme Eligibility (11 Jun 2019)
“259. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if grant or other funding is available to an Irish student (details supplied) undertaking postgraduate studies in the UK for the coming academic year 2019-20; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23655/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 345 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Brassil speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 106 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)