This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): JobPath Implementation, Electric Vehicles, Schools Building Projects Status, State Pensions, Social Welfare Benefits Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by John Brady and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (13 Dec 2018)
“This morning, the national carers' strategy scorecard for 2017 was published. In the section that deals with the review and update of the transport sectoral plan under the Disability Act 2005, the plan receives a black mark and a score of "regressive". In the explanation, a number of concerns are cited. The scorecard expresses disappointment at the ongoing failure of the Department of...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (12 Dec 2018)
“The programme for Government commits to developing work activation, social protection and further education services to ensure a seamless service for jobseekers. I want to raise the issue of JobPath and its privatisation through the two companies, Turas Nua and Seetec. After years of requests, we have finally got damning statistics relating to the privatisation of that service. The figures...”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí (Atógáil) - Leaders' Questions (Resumed) (12 Dec 2018)
“The LES could have been scaled up.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 92 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 334 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Brady speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 135 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)