This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): JobPath Data, Covid-19 Pandemic, Schools Building Projects Status, JobPath Programme, JobPath Implementation
(based on written questions asked by John Brady and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Defence: Situation in Belarus: Discussion with Ms Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya (15 Jul 2021)
“I both welcome Ms Tsikhanouskaya to the committee and commend her. I apologise for the pronunciation of her name. I know she is no stranger to Ireland. She alluded to the fact that when she was a child she was here with the Chernobyl Children International organisation. I commend her courage and fortitude in the face of what can only be described as the appalling and brutal crackdown by...”
- Maritime Jurisdiction Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (14 Jul 2021)
“I am speaking to amendments Nos. 2 and 3. Some in the House this evening would lead us to believe this is a mundane and simple piece of house-tidying legislation, but it goes much further than that because this is about national interest and our sovereignty. It is about doing something this State has failed to do, which is to lay claim to a critical piece of our heritage, an important piece...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 273 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Brady speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 282 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)