This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Ministerial Travel, Ministerial Correspondence, Social Welfare Benefits Expenditure, JobPath Implementation, Social Welfare Benefits
(based on written questions asked by John Brady and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (24 May 2017)
“There is a commitment in the programme for Government, on page 135, to roll out a new working family payment to support low-income families. There has been very little talk of it since the general election, when it was a key pillar of the campaign. There seemed to be a lot of information given and it was indicated that the payment would be rolled out in 2018 at a cost of €60 million....”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Proposed Legislation (23 May 2017)
“107. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality her Department's rationale for not advancing the facilitation of the Coroners Bill 2015; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24039/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: VAT Rebates (23 May 2017)
“163. To ask the Minister for Finance if plans will be implemented to allow VAT to be claimed back on the purchase of public access defibrillators; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24042/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 479 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Brady speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 55 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)