This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): JobPath Implementation, JobPath Data, Electric Vehicles, Schools Building Projects Status, State Pensions
(based on written questions asked by John Brady and answered by departments)
- Irish Nationality and Citizenship (Restoration of Birthright Citizenship) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (17 Jan 2019)
“The debate this evening is welcome and long overdue. It comes on foot of the threat of deportation in respect of Eric Zhi Ying Xue. Eric is nine years old. He is in fourth class in St. Cronan’s national school in Bray in my constituency. He was born in Ireland, although he is not an Irish citizen and has never been outside the country. If he is forced to go to China, where his...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Jan 2019)
“I want to ask about the Data Protection Commissioner's report into the public services card, which to date has cost up to €60 million. The report was carried out to examine whether the card and related systems fully complied with Irish law following a number of concerns around the purpose of the card, including the legal basis for its introduction. The Irish Council for Civil...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Departmental Staff Data (16 Jan 2019)
“243. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the number of staff working within the carer's allowance section; the number in each area within the section; when staff were last taken on in the section; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [1829/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 97 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 354 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Brady speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 146 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)