This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): JobPath Data, JobPath Programme, JobPath Implementation, Schools Building Projects Status, State Pensions
(based on written questions asked by John Brady and answered by departments)
- Social Protection (Covid-19): Statements (2 Apr 2020)
“I am sharing time with Deputy Carthy. I offer my condolences to the friends and families of all those who have unfortunately passed away due to the Covid-19 pandemic. My thoughts are with them all. It is a difficult time for many families that have had their lives turned upside down as a result of the health crisis we are experiencing. Many families are experiencing serious financial...”
- An Bille um Bearta Éigeandála ar mhaithe le Leas an Phobail (Covid-19), 2020: An Dara Céim (Atógáil) - Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (26 Mar 2020)
“I will start by thanking all the front-line workers who are doing extraordinary work in very difficult circumstances. I extend those thanks to all staff working in the Intreo offices across the State, who have seen an unprecedented level of new applications come before them over recent weeks. More than 100,000 have been dealt with at this stage. I commend and thank those staff members for...”
- An Bille um Bearta Éigeandála ar mhaithe le Leas an Phobail (Covid-19), 2020: Céim an Choiste agus na Céimeanna a bheidh Fágtha - Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (26 Mar 2020)
“I want to go back to the point Deputy Doherty made about cross-Border workers. For the second time, that question has not been addressed or answered. I asked about this in an earlier contribution as well. It is not the subject of these amendments but it is an important point.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 179 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Brady speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 212 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)