This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): JobPath Data, JobPath Implementation, JobPath Programme, Schools Building Projects Status, State Pensions
(based on written questions asked by John Brady and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (17 Oct 2019)
“Jobs are at risk due to the inaction by the Government in tackling the hikes in insurance costs right across the State. Jobs have been lost across the State. Businesses close down weekly. I am working with a number of businesses which provide for outdoor pursuits and activities. They are at risk. One business recently told me that its insurance has gone from €9,000 to more than...”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (17 Oct 2019)
“They do not work for the landlords.”
- Social Welfare Bill 2019 [Seanad]: Second Stage (16 Oct 2019)
“I am pleased to have an opportunity to speak on the Bill. I welcome the extension of jobseeker's benefit to the self-employed. Sinn Féin supports this Bill, which has been a long time coming. Any extension of social welfare supports to the self-employed must be welcomed. The self-employed do not have access to the full suite of social welfare supports available to other workers. A...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 119 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 301 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Brady speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 195 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)