This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): JobPath Data, Schools Building Projects Status, JobPath Programme, JobPath Implementation, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by John Brady and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Coastal Erosion (25 Feb 2021)
“81. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if his attention has been drawn to the serious coastal erosion at North Beach, Arklow, County Wicklow; the studies or reports that have been carried out by the Office of Public Works on the issue; and if funding will be made available to address same. [10626/21]”
- New Decade, New Approach Agreement: Statements (24 Feb 2021)
“In this moment, we have the vantage point of being able to look back at a century of partition and all it has entailed. We look back at a linear progression of misery, despair and hopelessness, pitted with milestones of suffering. This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Ballymurphy massacre and the introduction of internment. The Good Friday Agreement provided us with a new point of...”
- Commission of Investigation into Mother and Baby Homes: Motion [Private Members] (24 Feb 2021)
“The mother and baby homes issue stands as a great stain on the history of this State. It has twice made victims of the people who suffered in those institutions, each time at the hands of the State, as victims of abuse and as victims of a cover-up. The Government, which has direct responsibility for the commission, must add its name to the long list of perpetrators who have inflicted...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 306 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever John Brady speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 251 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)