This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Pigmeat Sector, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Prisoner Data, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Joe O'Brien and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Human Rights Cases (14 Jan 2021)
“110. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if his attention has been drawn to the case of a person (details supplied) who it is alleged has been detained without due process and tortured by the government of Bahrain; if he and his colleagues in the EU Foreign Affairs Council have raised this with Bahraini officials; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2039/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Community Employment Schemes (14 Jan 2021)
“The Community Employment (CE) Scheme is an active labour market programme designed to provide eligible long-term unemployed people and other disadvantaged persons with an opportunity to engage in useful work within their communities on a temporary, fixed term basis. CE sponsoring authorities are the legal employers of their supervisors, assistant supervisors and participants. ...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (13 Jan 2021)
“240. To ask the Minister for Finance if it is possible for sports clubs and leisure centres which operate bars and restaurants on their premises to apply for the Covid restrictions support scheme for those businesses; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1268/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 168 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe O'Brien speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 27 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)