This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Prisoner Data, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Driver Test, Child and Family Agency Data
(based on written questions asked by Joe O'Brien and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Test (7 Jul 2020)
“100. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the advice his Department is giving to driver schools in order to facilitate them reopening in a safe manner as part of the easing of lockdown restrictions; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14020/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Roadworthiness Testing (7 Jul 2020)
“125. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the process for getting a self-made mechanically propelled vehicle verified for roadworthiness. [14313/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Insurance Coverage (7 Jul 2020)
“159. To ask the Minister for Finance if his attention has been drawn to the practice that is carried out by insurance companies to impose a limit on the number of years a person cannot have insurance before they lose access to a no claims bonus (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13901/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 11 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 75 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe O'Brien speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 10 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)