This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Pigmeat Sector, Prisoner Data, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Joe O'Brien and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Redundancy Payments (15 Jun 2021)
“143. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment his plans to review the temporary changes to redundancy rules during the Covid-19 emergency period in view of the ongoing reopening of the economy; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30675/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Defective Building Materials (15 Jun 2021)
“575. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government his plans to review the defective block scheme specific to counties Mayo and Donegal; and if consideration will be given to co-operation with the SEAI to ensure that windows and doors that need replacing are energy efficient and affordable for the impacted homeowners. [30687/21]”
- Seanad: Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters: Social Welfare Benefits (14 Jun 2021)
“I thank Senator McGreehan for raising this issue. First and foremost, it is important to say that my answer is coming from the perspective of the Department of Social Protection, which administers the free travel scheme. The free travel scheme provides free travel on public transport services for those eligible under the scheme. There are two broad categories of people who can qualify for...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 180 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe O'Brien speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 41 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)