This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services Provision, Respite Care Services, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Public Sector Staff, Nursing Homes Support Scheme
(based on written questions asked by Joe Flaherty and answered by departments)
- Vote 38 - Health (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I thank the Acting Chairman but there has been one change to the line-up; I will be sharing with my colleagues, Deputies Devlin and McAuliffe. I commend our new Minister for Health and wish him the very best in his new role. I would be remiss if I did not single out the immense personal contribution of his predecessor, Deputy Harris, in the battle against Covid-19. The challenges in the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Provision (30 Jun 2020)
“380. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to expand care in the community to provide mobile treatment services for chemotherapy and dialysis as is the practice in the UK and other European countries (details supplied). [12733/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Home School Community Liaison Scheme (16 Jun 2020)
“276. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will engage with Tusla Education Support Service, TESS, and provide a full-time home school community liaison scheme to support disadvantaged pupils and families (details supplied). [11318/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 8 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 26 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Flaherty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 4 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)