This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Respite Care Services, Podiatry Services, Special Educational Needs, Garda Transport, Assisted Human Reproduction
(based on written questions asked by Joe Flaherty and answered by departments)
- Covid-19 (Communications, Climate Action and Environment): Statements (27 May 2020)
“I grew up in the shadow of the ESB power station in Lanesborough and the broad, majestic Mount Dillon boglands were the backdrop to my youth. For 75 years, our community was the cradle of the Irish energy revolution. Now, with the race to decarbonise with bright, new, shiny alternatives, we are unfortunately no longer fashionable. We must remember that Bord na Móna led one of the most...”
- Covid-19 (Education and Skills): Statements (20 May 2020)
“I am conscious and thankful that the Minister has given a commitment to try to have the July provision in place for special needs children. However, I want to emphasise it will be essential for these children as, otherwise, they will have been six months outside the school system and when they get back into a classroom environment, they will flounder. Notwithstanding the challenges it...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (20 May 2020)
“335. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans to provide the July provision for special needs students in July as normal or August as per public health advice; and if the traditional provision is not possible in 2020, the alternatives that are under consideration otherwise special needs children will go six months without attending class. [6605/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 4 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 8 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Flaherty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 3 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)