This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Forestry Sector, Health Services Provision, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Respite Care Services, Just Transition Fund
(based on written questions asked by Joe Flaherty and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Covid-19 Pandemic (30 Jul 2020)
“203. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if consideration will be given to a refund scheme for families that have missed out on refunds arising from the booking of foreign holidays in summer 2020 and for which the airlines are still sending flights (details supplied). [19740/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Taxi Regulations (28 Jul 2020)
“165. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will address a matter regarding the 2013 taxi regulations (details supplied). [18421/20]”
- Special Committee on Covid-19 Response: Covid-19: Impact on International Travel (24 Jul 2020)
“I thank all our witnesses and speakers for an informative session. Our guests have painted a very stark picture for their industry. The message we need to take back to the Government is that this is an industry in crisis and in need of support and intervention. Our guests have documented the supports they have had in Europe. We are an island nation, depend on the aviation sector, and must...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 13 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 45 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Flaherty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 7 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)