This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Health Services, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Maritime Area Planning Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (16 Sep 2021)
“I am pleased to speak in favour of the Bill, which will lead to many new and exciting developments in our marine economy. The establishment of this authority will ensure that these developments will be done in a well-managed way, striking a delicate balance between sustainable development and managing our environment for the good of all humans and the millions of other species of flora and...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Transport, Tourism and Sport: Business of Joint Committee
Update on National Broadband Plan: National Broadband Ireland (15 Sep 2021)
“I confirm that I am in my office in Leinster House. I thank the witnesses for coming before us today and for their continued engagement with the committee. I want to recognise the fact that I was on a field trip with Mr. Malone, Ms Collins and some more of the NBI team in parts of County Clare like Cratloe, Meelick and Ardnacrusha. It was great to see on the ground the issues NBI...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Staff (15 Sep 2021)
“419. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will ensure that there is immediate re-engagement around the issue of school secretaries and caretakers' terms and conditions with a view to paving the way for a dramatic improvement on the original offer made by her Department in order to bring this long-standing matter to a successful conclusion; and if she will make a statement on...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 85 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 209 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 229 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register