This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Health Services, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (18 Sep 2018)
“127. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to exempt or reduce the rate of VAT charged in the delivery of community development projects with a view to maximising the direct spend on communities (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37004/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products Reimbursement (18 Sep 2018)
“482. To ask the Minister for Health the position with regard to the availability of the drug Spinraza; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37403/18]”
- Topical Issue Debate: Flood Relief Schemes Status (11 Jul 2018)
“I thank the Ceann Comhairle for selecting this important matter for debate. Major flood events have taken place in Ennis over the years but particularly in 1989, 1994, 1995, 1999, 2004 and 2009. In fairness to successive Governments, they have made serious investments to mitigate against the potential for Ennis town centre to flood. In this regard, I welcome the completion of phases 1 and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 45 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 101 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 187 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register