This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Health Services, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (24 Sep 2020)
“151. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills her plans to review the school transport scheme; when the review will commence; if submissions will be invited as part of the process; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [26184/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Facilities (24 Sep 2020)
“265. To ask the Minister for Health if he will report on progress to increase acute bed capacity at University Hospital Limerick; when the 60-bed modular unit and the planned 96 bed ward block will become operational; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26183/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Licences (23 Sep 2020)
“26. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if his attention has been drawn to the unsatisfactory delays in the processing of driver licences; the efforts being made to improve the processing of times for new driver licences and in the renewal of driver licences; if consideration will be given to developing an online system for the renewal of driver licences; and if he will make...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 96 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 206 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register