This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Health Services, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Transport Policy (3 Jun 2021)
“242. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if his attention has been drawn to a report by a person (details supplied) dated 25 August 2010 which includes draft heads of legislation; his views on the report; if he will publish the report given its important relevance to discussions before the Houses of the Oireachtas; when he plans to introduce this legislation and bring Ireland...”
- National Recovery and Resilience Plan: Statements (2 Jun 2021)
“I welcome the publication of National Recovery and Resilience Plan 2021. It is a €4 billion plan. A sum of €2 billion is to support 600,000 employees and workers through the continuation of the PUP and EWSS, which are important. It gives workers confidence and belief to employers. I have been pushing for this. Sectors such as aviation, hospitality and tourism have been...”
- Maternity Services: Motion [Private Members] (2 Jun 2021)
“The Minister has ten minutes.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 72 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 235 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 223 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register