This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Health Services, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Test (28 Jul 2020)
“203. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if his attention has been drawn to the shortage of articulated truck drivers and the fact that applicants who wish to take the theory test necessary to qualify as an articulated driver must wait until January 2021 in order to do so; if he will provide the necessary resources to reduce the waiting list; and if he will make a statement...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Civil Registration Service (28 Jul 2020)
“776. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the position in relation to the reopening of registration offices outside Dublin and in particular in Ennis, County Clare; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [18399/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medical Cards (28 Jul 2020)
“823. To ask the Minister for Health when legislation will be introduced to amend the qualifying criteria for persons aged over 70 years of age to entitle them to a medical card if their gross weekly income is less than €550 per week as a single person or €1,050 as a couple; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17971/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 73 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 201 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register