This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Waste Management (14 Jan 2021)
“10. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if local authorities have a legal basis to use CCTV under the waste management and-or litter pollution Acts as a tool in combatting the scourge of illegal dumping; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1978/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Motorised Transport Grant (13 Jan 2021)
“747. To ask the Minister for Health the status of plans to reintroduce a motorised transport grant for persons with disabilities; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [45067/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Homes Support Scheme (13 Jan 2021)
“981. To ask the Minister for Health the position in relation to promised legislation to address the anomalies in the fair deal scheme with a view to making this vital support more accessible to families of small business owners and farm families; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1266/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 140 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 216 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register