This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (19 May 2022)
“60. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment when he expects the online retail scheme funding of €9.3 million to be allocated in 2022; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24910/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Enterprise Support Services (19 May 2022)
“64. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if he will report on the disbursement of the trading online voucher scheme for 2021; the amount of funding and number of recipients per county; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24911/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Staff (19 May 2022)
“274. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if arrangements will be in place in summer 2022 for school secretaries and caretakers to be paid and that the practice of requiring these important workers to sign on for social welfare has been discontinued following agreement reached on this issue earlier in 2022; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25451/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 97 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 221 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 258 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register