This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Health Services, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Garda Recruitment (17 May 2018)
“77. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if a matter (details supplied) will be addressed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21869/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Services for People with Disabilities (17 May 2018)
“185. To ask the Minister for Health when funding in respect of a business case for a person (details supplied) will be sanctioned for respite services in County Clare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21823/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Departmental Staff Data (9 May 2018)
“136. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the details of staff in his Department including executive agencies by grade and location in counties Clare, Kerry and Cork; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [20232/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 94 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 185 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register