This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Health Services, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Appeals Status (12 Feb 2019)
“744. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection when a person (details supplied) will be informed of the decision of an oral hearing; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [7141/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (7 Feb 2019)
“169. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) will receive a hospital appointment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6100/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 116 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 195 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register