This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Health Services, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Afforestation Programme (5 Mar 2020)
“929. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the current position in respect of a forestry contract (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2851/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agriculture Scheme Administration (17 Dec 2019)
“502. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine further to Parliamentary Question No. 816 of 5 November 2019, the way in which his Department communicated with persons (details supplied) following the annual submission of their area aid, single farm payment or basic payment scheme application form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52703/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: LEADER Programmes Funding (5 Dec 2019)
“8. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if a review of LEADER funding further to the decision to extend top-up funding to ten LAGs and local development companies will be conducted; if the review will reward the best performing LAGs and local development companies outside those that received additional top-up LEADER funding under the last review; if consideration will be...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 87 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 197 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register