This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Health Services, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2021 - Financial Resolution No. 2: General (Resumed) (14 Oct 2021)
“This budget comes as we slowly emerge from a once-in-a-century pandemic. It is a positive, progressive budget which will underpin economic recovery and get people back to work. The solid economic foundations laid by former Minister, Michael Noonan, and the Minister, Deputy Donohoe, in establishing the national reserve, or rainy day fund, have played a huge role in enabling us as a country...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Community Development Projects (14 Oct 2021)
“44. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the criteria her Department and Pobal have adopted for awarding grants and funding for units of an organisation (details supplied); if she will consider introducing a funding scheme for capital projects; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [49535/21]”
- Financial Resolutions 2021 - Financial Resolution No. 2: General (Resumed) (13 Oct 2021)
“The next slot is the Labour Party's and I call Deputy Sherlock now who has five minutes.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 205 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 233 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register