This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Health Services, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Community Development Projects (15 Feb 2017)
“190. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht her views on correspondence (details supplied) regarding a redevelopment project in County Clare; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [7697/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Child and Family Agency Funding (14 Feb 2017)
“671. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the position regarding the funding by Tusla for the provision of counselling services in national schools and specifically relating to a case (details supplied). [6990/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Education and Training Provision (31 Jan 2017)
“202. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the number of tourism and hospitality skills training positions which were allocated to County Clare in the years 2015 and 2016; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4209/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 110 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 176 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register