This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Health Services, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Prevention Measures (6 Dec 2018)
“93. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the position regarding a flood prevention scheme (details supplied) in County Clare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51255/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Accommodation Provision (5 Dec 2018)
“51. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the provision of the proposed 60 bed modular unit at University Hospital Limerick; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50606/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Services (5 Dec 2018)
“138. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the provision of a new ear, nose and throat service for persons in the mid-west region at Ennis General Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50609/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 104 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 192 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register