This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Health Services, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 9: General (Resumed) (10 Oct 2019)
“I welcome the budget which was put forward by the Minister for Finance in the House on Tuesday. I will focus on one significant aspect of the budget for County Clare and the mid-west and west. I particularly welcome the establishment of a new fund which will secure new routes for regional airports, including Shannon and Cork, Brexit or no Brexit. The new fund consists of €10 million...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Social Protection: General Scheme of the Payment of Wages (Amendment) Bill 2019: Discussion (10 Oct 2019)
“I welcome the representatives of both organisations and thank them for their submissions. I note that Mr. Fenn made reference to the tronc system and outlined that it was fraught with difficulties. Recently the tronc system was introduced in Canada where it has proved to be very negative for workers. Mr. Fenn mentioned his experience of it here and also said the system was fraught with...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Flexible Work Practices (9 Oct 2019)
“18. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if she will bring forward proposals to encourage remote working among businesses; her views on the way in which remote working can support regional development nationally and in County Clare; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [40962/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 130 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 197 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register