This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Health Services, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Tourism Funding (1 Apr 2021)
“130. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if she will inform Fáilte Ireland of the need to reopen phase 1 of the tourism business continuity scheme to new applicants; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [17955/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Pension Provisions (31 Mar 2021)
“422. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he has received a submission in relation to the payment of pensions to community employment supervisors; when he expects to make a decision in relation to this longstanding issue; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17289/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Access (31 Mar 2021)
“1142. To ask the Minister for Health if he will report on his plans to reduce the waiting lists for occupational therapy and physiotherapy in County Clare for all age groups; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17350/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 181 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 217 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register