This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Health Services, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medical Aids and Appliances Provision (25 Jun 2019)
“446. To ask the Minister for Health the way in which he can ensure that the HSE consider survey findings submitted by an organisation (details supplied) in the context of clinical effectiveness and quality of life data as they pertain to the review being carried out with respect to the use of the FreeStyle Libre device; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26469/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (25 Jun 2019)
“508. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) will be facilitated with a medical procedure; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26788/19]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Rural and Community Development: Towards a New Common Chapter Project: Discussion (12 Jun 2019)
“Apologies have been received from Deputy Burke and Senators Hopkins and Grace O'Sullivan. I congratulate Senator Grace O'Sullivan on her election to the European Parliament. I understand she will cease to be a Member of the Seanad and a member of the joint committee when she takes her seat at the first sitting of the European Parliament which is likely to be on 2 July. I wish her the very...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 118 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 196 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register