This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Health Services, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Schools Building Projects, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Joe Carey and answered by departments)
- Covid-19 (Transport, Tourism and Sport): Statements (3 Jun 2020)
“I thank the Ceann Comhairle for facilitating this debate at my request last week. A lot has been said and we are more or less wrapping up this section. I join my colleague, Deputy Kieran O'Donnell, on the situation with Aer Lingus in Shannon Airport. It is vital that the Shannon to Heathrow route is restored at the earliest opportunity. Shannon Airport is being dealt with differently from...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (3 Jun 2020)
“463. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if she will provide a derogation to SMEs from the de minimis rule in the wake of Covid-19 in view of the fact that indigenous companies that have benefited from grant aid totalling €200,000 over the past three years are ineligible for further business supports at this time; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9111/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Test (3 Jun 2020)
“938. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his plans to reinstate the driver test; when driver testing will recommence; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9110/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 69 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joe Carey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 197 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register