This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Pensions Provisions: Pensions Provisions (1 Feb 2011)
“Question 153: To ask the Minister for Transport if he will assist a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4513/11]”
- Written Answers — Redundancy Payments: Redundancy Payments (26 Jan 2011)
“Question 9: To ask the TÃ¡naiste and Minister for Education and Skills the position regarding redundancy payment in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Wicklow; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [4031/11]”
- Written Answers — Insurance Industry: Insurance Industry (13 Jan 2011)
“Question 143: To ask the Minister for Transport if he will review a policy matter (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1822/11]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 9 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 46 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 21 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)