This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independent TD for Dublin South Central
- Changed party from People Before Profit Alliance on 24 Apr 2014
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Joan Collins speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Local Authority Funding, Departmental Expenditure, Hospital Waiting Lists, Departmental Staff, Magdalen Laundries
(based on written questions asked by Joan Collins and answered by departments)
- Leaders' Questions (18 May 2017)
“That is "alleged" fraud.”
- Insurance Costs: Motion [Private Members] (17 May 2017)
“I support the motion. I generally support the tenor of the debate this evening. For three years now, we know that premiums have gone up very high by more than 50%. We know that more people are being forced into driving without insurance because they cannot afford the insurance as it is so high. I want to take the opportunity to deal with some of the issues that have been raised already...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Waiting Lists (17 May 2017)
“221. To ask the Minister for Health the number of persons waiting on the inpatient waiting list for the urology department in Saint James's Hospital for six months, 12 months, 24 months, 36 months and 48 months respectively. [23481/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 100 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 144 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joan Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 440 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register