This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independent TD for Dublin South Central
- Changed party from People Before Profit Alliance on 24 Apr 2014
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Joan Collins speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists, Local Authority Funding, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Magdalen Laundries
(based on written questions asked by Joan Collins and answered by departments)
- Future of the Post Office Network: Motion (18 Sep 2018)
“While post office closures constitute an issue which will massively affect rural communities, they are also an issue in my own urban constituency in Rialto where I have worked with people to prevent the closures. We heard recently that Bluebell post office could be under threat with the retirement of a postmaster. I have been in contact with An Post, which is trying to get that out for...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Legislative Programme (7 Sep 2018)
“573. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the health (transport support) Bill. [35438/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Transport Support Scheme (7 Sep 2018)
“594. To ask the Minister for Health when the health (transport support) Bill will be initiated. [35516/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 107 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 138 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 43 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joan Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 522 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register