This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independents 4 Change TD for Dublin South Central
- Changed party from People Before Profit Alliance on 24 Apr 2014
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Joan Collins speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Hospital Waiting Lists, Local Authority Funding, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Joan Collins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Staff (25 Feb 2021)
“278. To ask the Minister for Health if the pay arrangements put in place for student nurses in 2020 will be implemented (details supplied). [10670/21]”
- Commission of Investigation into Mother and Baby Homes: Motion [Private Members] (24 Feb 2021)
“First, I thank Deputy Whitmore and the Social Democrats for bringing this Private Members' motion to the Dáil. Like every Deputy here, I have received hundreds of emails from survivors in respect of the report of the Mother and Baby Homes Commission of Investigation. There is a common thread in the emails I have received, the conversations I have had with survivors and those I have...”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Intellectual Property (24 Feb 2021)
“27. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if Ireland will put pressure on the EU to support the intellectual property waiver proposal from India and South Africa at the WTO meeting on 23 February 2021 (details supplied). [9913/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 182 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joan Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 676 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register