This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independents 4 Change TD for Dublin South Central
- Changed party from People Before Profit Alliance on 24 Apr 2014
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Joan Collins speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists, Local Authority Funding, Departmental Expenditure, Covid-19 Pandemic, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Joan Collins and answered by departments)
- Commission of Investigation (Mother and Baby Homes and certain related Matters) Records, and another Matter, Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (22 Oct 2020)
“Following on from the Minister's indication that he will not accept any amendments, it is really important to recognise, as has been registered by many Deputies in the Dáil over the past day or two, what we are dealing with here. The Minister is ignoring the wishes of the people who have survived these institutions and their families and relatives. We are dealing with one of the major...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment (20 Oct 2020)
“428. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the criteria used in deciding to pay the Christmas bonus to those on pandemic unemployment payment with the proviso that the recipient must be on the payment for four months. [31641/20]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (15 Oct 2020)
“There was a big sigh of relief when it was announced in the budget that the Christmas bonus will be paid this year at 100%. There was also an announcement that it will be extended to those on the pandemic unemployment payment, PUP, and those on jobseeker's allowance but there is an added qualification in that a person will need to have been on the payment for four months. Does that mean...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 69 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 140 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joan Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 662 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register