This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independents 4 Change TD for Dublin South Central
- Changed party from People Before Profit Alliance on 24 Apr 2014
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Joan Collins speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Hospital Waiting Lists, Local Authority Funding, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Joan Collins and answered by departments)
- Traveller Accommodation: Statements (3 Jun 2021)
“According to the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage, based on its latest available data which are from 2019, there were 10,809 families from the Travelling community throughout the country in need of accommodation. Given other Travellers may have no engagement with a local authority or do not self-identify for the purposes of data collection, the true population is likely...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Test (3 Jun 2021)
“237. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport when driver theory tests will recommence. [30310/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (3 Jun 2021)
“247. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will address an issue in relation to the case of a business as raised in correspondence (details supplied). [30398/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 186 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joan Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 691 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register