This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independents 4 Change TD for Dublin South Central
- Changed party from People Before Profit Alliance on 24 Apr 2014
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Joan Collins speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists, Local Authority Funding, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Magdalen Laundries
(based on written questions asked by Joan Collins and answered by departments)
- Coronavirus: Statements (5 Mar 2020)
“As I only have four minutes, I will also avoid the niceties. I know that front-line workers and public officials have done a lot of work. I wish them well in their work in the next period because they are possibly going to face a difficult situation in hospitals and elsewhere. I refer to the letter from Patricia King, the president of ICTU, to the Taoiseach yesterday. The letter refers...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Animal Welfare (5 Mar 2020)
“970. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the reason a decision was taken to withdraw the prosecution of a person (details supplied) on charges of animal cruelty in Monaghan District Court in February 2020; if the original charges of the case will be published; and the reason they were withdrawn. [3708/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Social and Affordable Housing Data (5 Mar 2020)
“1248. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the updated cost of building a one, two and three bedroom public unit on public land. [3703/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 83 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joan Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 633 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register