This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independents 4 Change TD for Dublin South Central
- Changed party from People Before Profit Alliance on 24 Apr 2014
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Joan Collins speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Hospital Waiting Lists, Special Educational Needs, Local Authority Funding, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Joan Collins and answered by departments)
- Domestic, Sexual and Gender-Based Violence Agency Bill 2023: Second Stage (28 Sep 2023)
“I am delighted to be speaking on the Bill. I welcome its introduction to create a DSGBV agency. There is widespread support for this move. It is a positive step forward in providing services for the victims of this violence. Ireland has no real infrastructure to deliver co-ordinated DSGBV services, and what services do exist are grossly under-resourced and underfunded. The point has been...”
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (27 Sep 2023)
“The National Transport Authority, NTA, plans to remove the 13, 68 and 69 buses which run from Clondalkin, Ratoath, down the Naas Road through Bluebell, Inchicore and into the city centre through Thomas Street, Camden Street and Islandbridge, and replace them with a single hourly service. There is significant opposition from commuters affected by this plan and the connecting communities...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 139 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 138 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joan Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 886 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register