This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independents 4 Change TD for Dublin South Central
- Changed party from People Before Profit Alliance on 24 Apr 2014
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Joan Collins speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Hospital Waiting Lists, Special Educational Needs, Local Authority Funding, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Joan Collins and answered by departments)
- Interim Report on Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services: Statements (26 Jan 2023)
“I thank Dr. Susan Finnerty for producing the interim report. It should be noted that in every Mental Health Commission annual report, she always has a section on CAMHS and always makes the point that the situation is dire. This interim report has shown once again a total breakdown in our health services. We see again some of the most vulnerable people in our State being let down again and...”
- Forestry Strategy: Statements (26 Jan 2023)
“What we see here, despite what those in government have said, is a sell-out. We all know the dangers of climate change that we are facing. We all know that forestry is one of the best ways this country can help fight climate change. This deal shows the lack of seriousness of the Government towards climate change. This deal shows the Government's lack of an effective plan to deal with it....”
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (25 Jan 2023)
“A constituent contacted me yesterday. He applied for a primary medical certificate last April to provide relief from vehicle registration tax and VAT on the purchase of an adapted car as he has CIDP, a disorder which is characterised by progressive weakness and impaired sensory function in the arms and legs. He was turned down and appealed this in September. He is still waiting for that...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 117 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 116 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joan Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 819 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register