This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independents 4 Change TD for Dublin South Central
- Changed party from People Before Profit Alliance on 24 Apr 2014
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Joan Collins speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Waiting Lists, Local Authority Funding, Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by Joan Collins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jul 2020)
“52. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a school (details supplied) will be sanctioned as an ASD specific school for children with complex needs from five years of age and older. [19308/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (30 Jul 2020)
“1199. To ask the Minister for Health further to Parliamentary Question No. 756 of 21 July 2020, his views on the substance of the question submitted regarding his awareness of the distribution of free face masks in Luxembourg; and his plans to introduce a similar scheme to provide access to free face masks during the Covid-19 pandemic [20111/20]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (29 Jul 2020)
“A number of weeks ago I raised the concern of the 12 patients aged under 18 awaiting Spinraza. I knew the Taoiseach would be concerned because he was so involved in the campaign last year. I have not heard anything back from his office. I was hoping that he would respond positively. I got a reply to a parliamentary question I tabled along with other Deputies, which stated Children's...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 126 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joan Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 643 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register