This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independent TD for Dublin South Central
- Changed party from People Before Profit Alliance on 24 Apr 2014
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Joan Collins speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Local Authority Funding, Departmental Expenditure, Hospital Waiting Lists, Departmental Staff, Magdalen Laundries
(based on written questions asked by Joan Collins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HSE Investigations (26 Jul 2017)
“647. To ask the Minister for Health if he will investigate the case of a person (details supplied) that was treated by a doctor in the accident and emergency department in St James's Hospital; and if he will ensure an investigation is carried out in a timely fashion and that the person is receiving the proper care and medication for them not the other persons. [34905/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disability Services Provision (26 Jul 2017)
“1107. To ask the Minister for Health the detail and composition of the multidisciplinary team in a location (details supplied); the disciplines provided for the school; and the number of professional persons allocated to each discipline. [36530/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Services (26 Jul 2017)
“1157. To ask the Minister for Health if he will investigate a situation which occurred in St. James's Hospital (details supplied). [36679/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 95 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 133 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Joan Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 448 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register