This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Garda Data, Garda Reserve, Garda Transport Data, Garda Recruitment, Garda Strength
(based on written questions asked by Jim O'Callaghan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Garda Station Expenditure (12 Jul 2018)
“118. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the cost of security and maintenance for Garda stations that are closed but have not been disposed of in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31703/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Garda Station Closures (12 Jul 2018)
“119. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the income generated from Garda stations that were disposed of by station; when each station was disposed of; his plans to sell other stations in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31704/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 107 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 395 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jim O'Callaghan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 209 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)