This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Garda Data, Garda Reserve, Departmental Staff Data, Garda Transport Data, Garda Recruitment
(based on written questions asked by Jim O'Callaghan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Legislative Process RIA (14 Nov 2018)
“166. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the steps that have been taken to conduct research into the implications of the Equality (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2017; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [47374/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Anti-Social Behaviour (13 Nov 2018)
“256. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality his plans to establish a Garda transport division to deal with the increasing levels of anti-social behaviour and criminality on the public transport systems; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46512/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Commissions of Inquiry (13 Nov 2018)
“282. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the steps he has taken to set up a public inquiry into the death of a person (details supplied) following the vote in Dáil Éireann on 14 June 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [47074/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 103 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 416 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jim O'Callaghan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 222 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)