This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Garda Data, Departmental Staff Data, Garda Reserve, An Garda Síochána
(based on written questions asked by Jim O'Callaghan and answered by departments)
- Garda Síochána (Compensation) Bill 2021 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (18 May 2022)
“We must recognise the regrettable fact that virtually every member of the Garda has been subjected to assault or acts of violence in the course of his or her career. It is, unfortunately, a very common occurrence. I know from speaking to members of the Garda that frequently when they are out, particularly in the evening time and at weekends, they are subjected to assaults and violent...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Staff (18 May 2022)
“117. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a school (details supplied) can regain a class teacher; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24993/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products (18 May 2022)
“180. To ask the Minister for Health if his Department plans to make cariban available on the drugs repayment scheme or on the medical card in order that women debilitated by hyperemesis can avail of the medication for the duration of their pregnancy if necessary; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24999/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 82 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 298 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jim O'Callaghan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 400 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)