This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Garda Data, Departmental Staff Data, Garda Reserve, Garda Transport Data, Crime Data
(based on written questions asked by Jim O'Callaghan and answered by departments)
- Perjury and Related Offences Bill 2018 [Seanad]: Second Stage (11 Dec 2019)
“I dtús báire, ba mhaith liom mo bhuíochas a ghabháil leis an Seanadóir Ó Céidigh. Gabhaim comhghairdeas leis freisin. Tá súil agam go mbeidh an Bille an-tábhachtach seo sna rialacháin tar éis cúpla lá. I wish to congratulate Senator Ó Céidigh on this very important Bill and to acknowledge the instrumental role...”
- Blasphemy (Abolition of Offences and Related Matters) Bill 2019 [Seanad]: Report and Final Stages (11 Dec 2019)
“I welcome the passing of this Bill. It arose as a result of the significant vote by the public to remove blasphemy from the Constitution. That is why the amendments are contained within this Bill. As I and the Minister have said previously, just because we are removing the act of blasphemy from the Constitution does not mean we are becoming an irreligious society or that we regard religion...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: IBRC Investigations (10 Dec 2019)
“142. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of occasions on which section 19 of the Criminal Justice Act 2011 has been invoked by IBRC; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51627/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 104 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 276 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jim O'Callaghan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 314 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)