This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Garda Data, Garda Reserve, Departmental Staff Data, Garda Transport Data, Crime Data
(based on written questions asked by Jim O'Callaghan and answered by departments)
- Community Policing and Rural Crime: Motion (20 Jun 2019)
“I commend the Joint Committee on Justice and Equality, of which I am a member, on the publication of this important report. We held a number of meetings at which we invited delegates to give evidence on the issues of community policing and rural crime. I thank all those who gave of their knowledge, expertise and assistance to the committee. I thank the Chairman, Deputy Ó Caoláin,...”
- Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Bill 2019 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (19 Jun 2019)
“I thought I would be sharing time but I am not sure that will apply. However, I probably will not take up my full speaking time. I welcome that this legislation is being introduced and debated on Second Stage. The Minister of State, Deputy Stanton, and the House will be aware that for many years Fianna Fáil has been calling for legislation to regulate gambling. Unfortunately, the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Legislative Process (19 Jun 2019)
“154. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the status of the progress of the Parole Bill 2016; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25783/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 93 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 240 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jim O'Callaghan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 265 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)