This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Childcare Services, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Climate Change Policy, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Jennifer Whitmore and answered by departments)
- National Parks and Wildlife Service Strategic Plan: Statements (Resumed) (19 May 2022)
“I welcome the opportunity to talk about the NPWS and the wider issue of biodiversity, especially as this is National Biodiversity Week. I acknowledge all the work that is being done throughout our country by individuals, community groups, tidy towns and local authorities when it comes to education around biodiversity and the on-the-ground work that they are conducting in this regard. Every...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Site Acquisition (19 May 2022)
“285. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will provide an update on the full purchase of the land relating to a school (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25607/22]”
- Just Transition: Statements (18 May 2022)
“I thank the Minister of State for the opportunity to have this debate today. It was a pleasant surprise to see it on this week’s agenda. I was anticipating perhaps some announcement from the Government in regard to just transition and the plans for it. I am disappointed with the level of progress outlined today. From listening to and reading the Minister of State’s speech,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 125 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 494 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jennifer Whitmore speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 141 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)