This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, School Accommodation Provision, Hospital Appointments Status, Schools Building Projects, Primary Care Centres Provision
(based on written questions asked by Jennifer Whitmore and answered by departments)
- Coronavirus: Statements (5 Mar 2020)
“It is. I thank the Ceann Comhairle and all of the Oireachtas staff for welcoming us and facilitating the new Members of the House as we transition into our new roles. This is my first speech as a newly elected Deputy and I am delighted have the opportunity to stand here today as a representative for County Wicklow. I thank all of those from County Wicklow who have entrusted me with their...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (5 Mar 2020)
“279. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans to build a new secondary school in Newtownmountkennedy, County Wicklow; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3361/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (5 Mar 2020)
“280. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the lands zoned educational and earmarked for the new secondary school in Charlesland, Greystones, County Wicklow have been purchased; if not, the stage of the process at which plans to purchase the land are at; when the new school will be built; if it will be fast-tracked in view of the high intake of first year students in the new school...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 committee discussions and Dáil debate since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 10 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jennifer Whitmore speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1 time in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)