This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Childcare Services, Special Educational Needs, School Accommodation
(based on written questions asked by Jennifer Whitmore and answered by departments)
- Ombudsman for Children's Initiative on Eliminating Child Poverty and Child Homelessness: Statements (23 Sep 2021)
“I very much welcome this very important initiative from the Ombudsman for Children regarding child poverty and homelessness. I acknowledge and thank Dr. Muldoon and his team for all of the great work they have done as advocates for children in recent years. It is almost exactly a year since I introduced my first Private Members’ motion, as Social Democrats spokesperson on...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (22 Sep 2021)
“It has been reported in the media that there are potential delays to both the MetroLink and the DART+ schemes. There is not a lot of clarity around this but there is an awful lot of concern because these two projects are major infrastructure projects that have been promised by successive Governments over very many years. Can the Minister tell me, in regard to the new national development...”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla — Topical Issue Debate: Insurance Costs (22 Sep 2021)
“I welcome the Minister of State's response. I would also welcome the opportunity to attend the meeting. I will contact the company and ask representatives to reach out to the Minister of State directly to set up that meeting. In relation to the duty of care legislation, I ask the Minister of State to expedite it because there is a real risk that companies will go under while these...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 112 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 484 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jennifer Whitmore speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 95 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)