This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Dún Laoghaire
- Entered the Dáil on 9 February 2020 — General election
- Email me whenever Jennifer Carroll MacNeill speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, State Examinations, Schools Site Acquisitions, Health Services Provision, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by Jennifer Carroll MacNeill and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Licences (15 Jul 2021)
“156. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the details of the plan to expand driver lessons to non-essential workers; the expected timeline for the plan; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38935/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Visa Applications (14 Jul 2021)
“302. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the timeline on resuming short stay visitor visa applications; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [38640/21]”
- Finance (Local Property Tax) (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (13 Jul 2021)
“I thank the Minister for bringing forward this legislation. It is always difficult to bring in legislation of this kind or, indeed, any tax legislation. As my colleague, Deputy Bruton, said, there is never a good time to do this. Recognising the changes the Minister has made to the bands, rates and so on, the difficulty taxpayers in my area of Dún Laoghaire are going to face will...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 99 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 292 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jennifer Carroll MacNeill speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 55 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)