This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Dún Laoghaire
- Entered the Dáil on 9 February 2020 — General election
- Email me whenever Jennifer Carroll MacNeill speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, State Examinations, Schools Site Acquisitions, Health Services Provision, Maternity Services
(based on written questions asked by Jennifer Carroll MacNeill and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on the Implementation of the Good Friday Agreement: Future of Ireland: Discussion (11 May 2021)
“I would like to comment on a point made by Reverend Karen in regard to the 50% plus one. It is important to say that 50% plus one is the democratic standard. It is the democratic mandate. To deviate from that risks my vote or someone else's vote being bigger than the other. That is a very important principle of democracy. The concerns that are being articulated around it reflect more of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Sports Facilities (6 May 2021)
“93. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the details of the form of sports facilities that are planned for a site (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [23326/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation (6 May 2021)
“98. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a revised cost plan needs to be prepared in advance of preparation and issuing of tender documents in relation to a school (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [23418/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 99 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 281 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jennifer Carroll MacNeill speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 38 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)