This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Special Educational Needs, Schools Building Projects, Health Service Staff
(based on written questions asked by Jan O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Water Conservation: Statements (12 Jul 2018)
“On behalf of the Labour Party, I support the Minister's call for ongoing vigilance in the conservation of water. It is important that this message go out today because people have seen a little drop of rain here and there and they might believe the crisis is over. It is not and there is still a serious problem producing sufficient water for domestic, business and agricultural use. We all...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Technological Universities Staff (12 Jul 2018)
“150. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the steps he will take to ensure that there will be a transparent initiative to attract international and national candidates of calibre and distinction for the post of president of the new university in view of the expected announcement on the establishment of Ireland’s first technological university; and if he will make a statement on...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Flood Risk Insurance Cover Provision (11 Jul 2018)
“84. To ask the Minister for Finance the progress made on access for businesses to flood insurance in areas which are at risk of same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30501/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 105 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 244 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 12 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jan O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1046 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register