This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Special Educational Needs, Schools Building Projects, Health Service Staff
(based on written questions asked by Jan O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Wind Turbine Regulation Bill 2016: Second Stage [Private Members] (21 Sep 2017)
“I welcome the opportunity to have a debate on this very important matter and commend Deputy Brian Stanley for bringing forward this legislation. The context is very important. As the Minister of State indicated, the targeted review of the 2006 guidelines has been under way since 2013. I was in the Department as a Minister of State when we started this work, which is an indication that we...”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (21 Sep 2017)
“In the context of the urgent need for more social housing, some of the larger voluntary housing associations have been making a very strong case that if they could show they were regulated they could borrow money to build substantial numbers of social houses. It is a year and a half since there was pre-legislative scrutiny on the Bill to regulate the voluntary housing sector and the approved...”
- An Bille um an gCúigiú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Ceart chun Tithíochta), 2017: An Dara Céim [Comhaltaí Príobháideacha] - Thirty-fifth Amendment of the Constitution (Right to Housing) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (20 Sep 2017)
“I too commend Solidarity-People Before Profit for bringing the Bill before the House. The Labour Party will support it. I am on the side of those who say that enshrining such rights in the Constitution will make a difference. It will not solve all the problems but I believe it will make a difference, and I am not alone in that. Other Members have referred to the eighth report of the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 109 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 242 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 12 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 70 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jan O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 988 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register