This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Special Educational Needs, Schools Building Projects, Health Service Staff
(based on written questions asked by Jan O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Site Acquisitions (7 Sep 2018)
“303. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the progress made in identifying a site for the proposed new post-primary school under the patronage of an organisation (details supplied) that is due to open in the Castletroy/Monaleen area of County Limerick; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36271/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Third Level Fees (7 Sep 2018)
“354. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a person whose parents are Irish citizens and who has been living and attending school here since the person was six years of age but whose own passport is from outside the EU qualifies for EU fees for higher education; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36687/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (7 Sep 2018)
“357. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the progress being made in providing an extension to a school (details supplied) which is now to be delivered in one phase; the likely timeframe for the project; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36724/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 109 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 230 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 12 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jan O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1046 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register