This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Special Educational Needs, Schools Building Projects, Health Service Staff
(based on written questions asked by Jan O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (21 Sep 2017)
“In the context of the urgent need for more social housing, some of the larger voluntary housing associations have been making a very strong case that if they could show they were regulated they could borrow money to build substantial numbers of social houses. It is a year and a half since there was pre-legislative scrutiny on the Bill to regulate the voluntary housing sector and the approved...”
- An Bille um an gCúigiú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Ceart chun Tithíochta), 2017: An Dara Céim [Comhaltaí Príobháideacha] - Thirty-fifth Amendment of the Constitution (Right to Housing) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (20 Sep 2017)
“I too commend Solidarity-People Before Profit for bringing the Bill before the House. The Labour Party will support it. I am on the side of those who say that enshrining such rights in the Constitution will make a difference. It will not solve all the problems but I believe it will make a difference, and I am not alone in that. Other Members have referred to the eighth report of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff (20 Sep 2017)
“522. To ask the Minister for Health the timeframe for an ophthalmologist who has resigned to be replaced in a health centre (details supplied); if his attention has been drawn to the fact that children are left indefinitely waiting for a service while the post is vacant; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39795/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 106 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 223 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 12 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 70 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jan O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 986 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register