This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Special Educational Needs, Schools Building Projects, Health Service Staff
(based on written questions asked by Jan O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Grants Data (22 May 2019)
“106. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the number of SUSI grants awarded in each academic year since 2011-2012 to 2018-2019; the number of students receiving an award in each rate of award per year by categorisation, for example, PLC, undergraduate and postgraduate; the number receiving the grant in terms of class of applicant, that is, dependent or independent; and if he will make...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Applications (16 May 2019)
“58. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when planning permission will be submitted to Meath County Council for the development of temporary accommodation for a school (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21188/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disability Services Funding (15 May 2019)
“152. To ask the Minister for Health the progress made in addressing the shortfall in funding that threatens the future services to clients of RehabCare; if the necessary funding will be provided to address the shortfall and provide security to the persons and families dependent on these services; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [20963/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 266 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 13 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 73 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jan O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1105 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register