This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Special Educational Needs, Schools Building Projects, Health Service Staff
(based on written questions asked by Jan O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (17 May 2018)
“60. To ask the Minister for Finance the detail of the law regarding inheritance tax for siblings that are joint owners of a home in which they live together; if there have been recent changes to the tax imposed on a surviving sibling in the circumstances; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21817/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Site Acquisitions (17 May 2018)
“93. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a site has been purchased for a new school (details supplied); if not, the progress that has been made; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21816/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teacher Recruitment (17 May 2018)
“95. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if his Department has received an application for an extra teacher for a school (details supplied) which is expected to have the necessary number of students enrolled at the start of the school to require a fifth teacher; when a decision will be made on the application; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21824/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 104 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 234 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 12 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jan O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1033 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register