This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Hospital Services, Special Educational Needs, Schools Building Projects, Health Service Staff
(based on written questions asked by Jan O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- An Bille um an Séú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht 2018: An Dara Céim - Thirty-sixth Amendment of the Constitution Bill 2018: Second Stage (9 Mar 2018)
“Aontaím leis an Teachta McDonald go bhfuil sé ceart an cheist seo a chur ar mhuintir na hÉireann arís. Tá an t-am tagtha. Tá mé cinnte nach é Bunreacht na hÉireann an áit cheart don ábhar seo. I welcome the fact that the Government has published its legislation and its paper on possible implementation of legislation should the...”
- Provision of Cost-Rental Public Housing: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (8 Mar 2018)
“We will not be pressing the amendment to a vote.”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (8 Mar 2018)
“I also take this opportunity to wish everyone, women in particular, a happy International Women's Day. I congratulate the Ceann Comhairle for having invited RTÉ to celebrate in this building this morning. The Tánaiste has anticipated my question because I was going to follow on from the question Deputy Munster raised. We should very much welcome that on International Women's Day...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 107 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 231 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 12 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jan O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1025 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register